|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 5, Chapter 26, what does Ari do for New Year's eve?
(a) Get together with family.
(b) Call Dante.
(d) Go to a party with friends.
2. How many beers does Dante have at his first party?
3. In Section 6, Chapter 11, where does Ari's father want to go?
4. What is the name of Ari's aunt who lives in Tucson?
5. In Section 4, Chapter 2, what is the last class of the day for Ari?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Ari known Gina Navarro?
2. On the first day of school in 1987, who is the first person to ask Ari what happened to him?
3. In Section 6, Chapter 1, what geographical feature does Ari's mother ask him to define?
4. What days of the week does Ari work in Section 6, Chapter 1?
5. What hours does Ari work at the Charcoaler for four of the days he works in Section 6, Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the end of Section 4, Chapter 9, what does Ari think he might do when he grows up?
2. How do Gina and Susie react when Ari tells them how he got hurt?
3. What does Ari do after he gets his license in Section 5, Chapter 21?
4. How does Mrs. Quintana look different to Ari in Section 6, Chapter 2?
5. What is Ari's new truck and what does it look like?
6. What does Ari dream in Section 4, Chapter 7?
7. What does Ari's mother plan to do for New Year's eve?
8. What does Ari do when Sam and Soledad admire his truck?
9. What does Ari ask Gina and Susie to do with him in Section 5, Chapter 31?
10. What does Ari tell Dante about his brother in Section 6, Chapter 4, when they drive out into the desert?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)