|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Gina Navarro in Section 5, Chapter 31?
2. In Section 4, Chapter 9, who does Ari think about when he is sad?
(b) His brother.
(d) His sisters.
3. What is the name of Ari's aunt who lives in Tucson?
4. Why do Ari and his father have to go somewhere in Section 6, Chapter 11?
(a) His sisters are sick.
(b) His nieces are sick.
(c) His mother broke her leg.
(d) His aunt has had a stroke.
5. What do Dante and Ari do in the rain in Section 6, Chapter 10?
(a) Run with no clothes on.
(b) Sit in the truck.
(d) Lay in the pickup bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dante and Ari eat at the end of Section 6, Chapter 10?
2. In Section 5, Chapter 30, what is the ratio of Dante letters to Ari letters?
3. In Section 4, Chapter 7, where does Ari think will be the first place he wants to drive his new pickup?
4. In Section 4, Chapter 9, what is the topic of the essay that Dante doesn't want to write?
5. What did Ari's aunt leave him when she died?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ari's mother do icebreakers with her students on the first day of school?
2. How do Gina and Susie find out the truth about Ari's injuries in Section 6, Chapter 8?
3. How does Ari feel about summer at the beginning of Section 6?
4. What does Ari contemplate about storms as he and his parents drive home from Tucson at the end of Section 6?
5. How do Gina and Susie react when Ari tells them how he got hurt?
6. What does Dante get Ari for Christmas in Section 5, Chapter 24, and what does Ari do with his gift?
7. What is Ari's new truck and what does it look like?
8. What does Ari tell Dante about his brother in Section 6, Chapter 4, when they drive out into the desert?
9. What does Ari do after he gets his license in Section 5, Chapter 21?
10. What does Ari's mother plan to do for New Year's eve?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)