|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dante want to do when he comes to see Ari in Section 2, Chapter 4?
(a) Go for a walk.
(b) Sketch Ari.
(d) Play a game.
2. In his journal, what does Ari write that he'd really like for his 16th birthday?
(a) His drivers license.
(b) To talk about his brother.
(c) To be able to walk without crutches.
(d) To never see Dante again.
3. What are Dante's favorite comics?
(c) Incredible Hulk.
4. What does Ari hum after Dante apologizes in Section 3, Chapter 1?
(a) Do Re Mi.
(b) You'll Never Walk Alone.
(c) Over the Rainbow.
(d) La Bamba.
5. What is the date in Section 1, Chapter 1?
(a) May 12, 1988.
(b) April 11, 1989.
(c) June 15, 1987.
(d) September 3, 1986.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ari's father's occupation?
2. In Section 1, Chapter 1, What is playing on the radio?
3. When Ari's wakes in Section 2, Chapter 4, what has Dante left for him?
4. What does Ari dream about at the beginning of Section 2, Chapter 1?
5. How does Ari feel the morning after burying the sparrow?
Short Essay Questions
1. When and how did Ari's mother finish her bachelor's degree?
2. How often does Ari's father visit Ari when he is in the hospital and what do they do together?
3. Were does Ari wake up and how does he feel in Section 3, Chapter 1?
4. What is Dante's father like?
5. What type of vehicle does Ari say he wants for his 16th birthday?
6. What does Dante do with Ari when Dante comes over in Section 2, Chapter 4?
7. Why doesn't Ari like dealing with his mother's Catholic-Church-lady friends?
8. What did Dante used to call himself and why did he quit using that nickname?
9. What rules does Ari want Dante to follow in Section 3, Chapter 3?
10. What is the weather like when Ari comes home from the hospital?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)