|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ari's brother in Section 1, Chapter 4?
(c) Peace Corps.
2. How many nieces and nephews does Ari have?
(a) 2 nieces and 1 nephew.
(b) 4 nieces and 6 nephews.
(c) 1 niece and 1 nephew.
(d) 3 nieces and 4 nephews.
3. How old is the narrator in Section 1, Chapter 1?
4. What did Ari want his father to do with him when he was six or seven?
(a) Play with him.
(b) Read to him.
(c) Throw a baseball with him.
(d) Throw a football with him.
5. What is Ari's brother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ari say he used to like to hang out with before they moved away in Section 1, Chapter 4?
2. In Section 3, Chapter 5, what does Ari tell his father he is searching for in his dreams?
3. What is Dante's father's occupation?
4. Why does Dante say that he speak funny?
5. What pain medicine is Ari getting at the beginning of Section 3, Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first thing that Ari dreams in Section 2, Chapter 1?
2. What did Ari receive for his birthday when he was in sixth grade and how did the presents work out for him?
3. Were does Ari wake up and how does he feel in Section 3, Chapter 1?
4. How does Ari describe his surgeon?
5. Why does Ari like the drawing of the chair that Dante creates for him?
6. What does Dante do with Ari when Dante comes over in Section 2, Chapter 4?
7. Why doesn't Ari like dealing with his mother's Catholic-Church-lady friends?
8. How does Ari describe his family?
9. How often does Ari's father visit Ari when he is in the hospital and what do they do together?
10. What rules does Ari want Dante to follow in Section 3, Chapter 3?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)