|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ari's first name?
2. In Section 1, Chapter 7, what is on the walls of Ari's bedroom?
(a) Framed prints.
(b) His artwork.
3. In Section 1, Chapter 2, what song does the narrator mention that his mother sings frequently?
(a) Leavin' on Your Mind.
(c) Faded Love.
(d) Walkin' After Midnight.
4. What pain medicine is Ari getting at the beginning of Section 3, Chapter 1?
5. What did Ari's father study before he was in the military?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ari go to high school?
2. What does Ari hum after Dante apologizes in Section 3, Chapter 1?
3. Where did Dante's mother go to graduate school?
4. What body parts does Ari have in a cast in Section 3, Chapter 1?
5. What type of vehicle does Ari want when he turns 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Ari like dealing with his mother's Catholic-Church-lady friends?
2. What rules does Ari want Dante to follow in Section 3, Chapter 3?
3. Why does Ari like the drawing of the chair that Dante creates for him?
4. What does Ari discover about himself at the beginning of Section 2, Chapter 3?
5. How does Ari describe his journal?
6. How does Dante feel about a dead bird in Section 1, Chapter 12?
7. Why doesn't Dante get along with his cousins?
8. What is the weather like when Ari comes home from the hospital?
9. Why doesn't Ari ask his father questions and how does he learn who is father is without asking questions?
10. What is Dante's father like?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)