|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ari looking for when he finds a large brown envelope with his brother's name on it?
(b) Masking tape.
(c) Duct tape.
2. What place does Dante really like to visit in Chicago?
(a) Museum of Contemporary Art.
(b) Art Institute.
(c) Museum of Science and Industry.
(d) Chicago Cultural Center.
3. In Section 5, Chapter 25, what does Dante say that Ari got him for Christmas?
(a) A box of art supplies.
(b) Colored pencils and drawing paper.
(c) Pastels and a sketchbook.
(d) An art book.
4. In Section 6, Chapter 9, what is Ari's father doing with Dante's father?
(c) A drive.
5. How long has Ari known Gina Navarro?
(a) Since first grade.
(b) Since second grade.
(c) Since third grade.
(d) Since kindergarten.
6. What year pickup does Ari get for his sixteenth birthday?
7. How old was Ari's brother when he went to prison?
8. How often did Ari's mother and aunt write one another throughout the years?
(a) Every other month.
(b) Every other week.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once a week.
9. Who does Ari let drive his truck in Section 6, Chapter 3?
(a) Dante's parents.
(d) His parents.
10. What brand pickup does Ari get for his sixteenth birthday?
11. What is the subject of the book that Dante's mother is writing while they are in Chicago?
(a) Addictions and young people.
(b) Interracial relations and young people.
(c) Anxiety and young people.
(d) Young people and relationships with parents.
12. How tall is Dante in Section 6, Chapter 2?
(a) 5 feet 11 inches.
(b) 5 feet 10 inches.
(c) 6 feet 2 inches.
(d) 6 feet.
13. In Section 5, Chapter 25, how many hours does Ari work on the day after Christmas?
14. What does Ari's mom say about his driving in Section 5, Chapter 20?
(a) He weaves too much.
(b) He needs more practice.
(c) He drives fast.
(d) He needs to relax.
15. What days of the week do Ari and his father go for Ari's driving lessons?
(a) Saturdays and Sundays.
(b) Every day.
(c) Mondays and Wednesday.
(d) Tuesday and Thursdays.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ari's mom in Section 6, Chapter 6?
2. In Section 6, Chapter 11, where does Ari's father want to go?
3. In Section 5, Chapter 29, what does Ari like to do on Friday nights?
4. In Section 5, Chapter 25, who does Ari say is his girlfriend?
5. Where does Dante say he wants to live in Section 4, Chapter 8?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)