|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Letters on a Page - Part 2 ( Chapters 19-31).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator pour to drink at the beginning of Section 1: Chapter 2?
(a) Apple juice.
(c) Chocolate milk.
(d) Orange juice.
2. How does Ari feel the morning after burying the sparrow?
(a) He has a fever.
(b) He has a bad headache.
(c) He is very tired.
(d) He has a sore throat.
3. What is the narrator's racial heritage in Section 1, Chapter 2?
(b) Middle Eastern.
4. When Ari's wakes in Section 2, Chapter 4, what has Dante left for him?
(b) Sketch of his rocking chair.
(c) Sketch of Ari.
5. How much older are Ari's twin sisters than he is?
(a) 36 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 12 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ari is in the hospital, how many times does Dante visit him after Ari regains consciousness?
2. When is Ari's birthday?
3. How many beers does Dante have at his first party?
4. What days of the week do Ari and his father go for Ari's driving lessons?
5. What does Ari have for dinner after working at the Charcoaler in Section 5. Chapter 25?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)