|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Letters on a Page - Part 2 ( Chapters 19-31).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ari happy at the end Section 2, Chapter 2?
(a) He gets to eat solid food.
(b) Dante comes to see him.
(c) His father tells Ari something about himself.
(d) He is able to get out of bed.
2. In Section 5, Chapter 29, what does Ari like to do on Friday nights?
(a) Go to football games.
(b) Hang out at a burger joint.
(c) Drive to the desert and look at the stars.
(d) Go to parties.
3. Where does Ari go to high school?
4. What days of the week do Ari and his father go for Ari's driving lessons?
(a) Tuesday and Thursdays.
(b) Saturdays and Sundays.
(c) Every day.
(d) Mondays and Wednesday.
5. What does Dante send Ari as a gift in Section 5, Chapter 24?
(b) Miniature tennis shoes.
(c) Rabbit's foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 5, Chapter 22, what does Ari say he would rather have than drugs?
2. What does the narrator pour to drink at the beginning of Section 1: Chapter 2?
3. How many classes does Dante's father teach in Chicago?
4. What does the narrator's mother's occupation in Section 1, Chapter 2?
5. After Ari's comes home from the hospital, how often does it rain?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)