|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The End of Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the narrator in Section 1, Chapter 1?
2. In Section 1, Chapter 10, what do Dante and his Dad sing along to on a drive to the desert?
(c) Rolling Stones.
(d) Bob Dillon.
3. What type of vehicle does Ari want when he turns 16?
(a) Sports car.
(b) Low-rider car.
(d) Old pickup truck.
4. What does Dante wear when he comes to see Ari in Section 2, Chapter 4?
(a) Worn t-shirt and ratty jeans.
(b) Polo and khakis.
(c) Muscle shirt and jeans.
(d) Swim suit and t-shirt.
5. In Section 3, Chapter 3, how long does Ari think it will take him to be himself again?
(a) 7-10 weeks.
(b) 5-8 weeks.
(c) 8-12 weeks.
(d) 10-15 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator pour to drink at the beginning of Section 1: Chapter 2?
2. Why is Ari happy at the end Section 2, Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 2, Section 2, how many days does Ari spend in bed?
4. What does Dante read aloud to Ari in Section 3, Chapter 7?
5. What does the narrator's mother's occupation in Section 1, Chapter 2?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)