|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The End of Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ari get for his birthday when he was in the sixth grade?
(a) Baseball bat.
(b) Baseball glove and a typewriter.
(c) Football glove and a globe.
2. What type of candy does Ari buy in Section 1, Chapter 9?
(b) Jelly beans.
(d) Hershey bar.
3. Why does Ari's mother cry in Section 2, Chapter 3?
(a) Because she is sick.
(b) Because she is tired.
(c) Because Ari has been so sick.
(d) Because Ari doesn't have friends.
4. What is Dante's father's occupation?
(b) History professor.
(c) English professor.
5. When Ari's wakes in Section 2, Chapter 4, what has Dante left for him?
(a) Sketch of Ari.
(c) Sketch of his rocking chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older are Ari's twin sisters than he is?
2. Why does Dante say that he speak funny?
3. When Ari is in the hospital, how many times does Dante visit him after Ari regains consciousness?
4. In Section 2, Chapter 7, how old is Ari in his dream where he is holding his brother's hand?
5. What does the narrator's mother's occupation in Section 1, Chapter 2?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)