|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The End of Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 1, Chapter 2, what song does the narrator mention that his mother sings frequently?
(a) Faded Love.
(c) Walkin' After Midnight.
(d) Leavin' on Your Mind.
2. Why is Dante mad at Ari at the beginning of Section 2, Chapter 4?
(a) Because Ari hasn't called him.
(b) Because Ari missed his birthday.
(c) Because Ari hasn't been going to the pool.
(d) Because Ari didn't come to his house.
3. In Section 1, Chapter 7, what is on the walls of Ari's bedroom?
(b) Framed prints.
(c) His artwork.
4. What is Ari's first name?
5. What is the name of Ari's surgeon?
(a) Dr. Philips.
(b) Dr. Mortinson.
(c) Dr. Westinghouse.
(d) Dr. Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Buddy Holly and Richie Valens die in a plane crash?
2. What body parts does Ari have in a cast in Section 3, Chapter 1?
3. Who gives Ari a sponge bath in Section 3, Chapter 8?
4. In Section 3, Chapter 3, how does Dante get to the hospital to visit Ari?
5. Where did Dante's mother go to graduate school?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)