|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: The End of Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 1, Chapter 2, what song does the narrator mention that his mother sings frequently?
(b) Walkin' After Midnight.
(c) Leavin' on Your Mind.
(d) Faded Love.
2. What color eyes does the neurologist have that Ari sees at the beginning of Section 3, Chapter 3?
3. What did Ari's father study before he was in the military?
4. After Ari's comes home from the hospital, how often does it rain?
(a) Every afternoon.
(b) Every morning.
(c) A couple times a week.
(d) Every other day.
5. What does Ari name his wheelchair?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dante say that he speak funny?
2. At the beginning of Section 3, Chapter 1, how often can Ari have pain medicine?
3. What does Dante read to Ari in Section 2, Chapter 6?
4. Who does Ari say he used to like to hang out with before they moved away in Section 1, Chapter 4?
5. What body parts does Ari have in a cast in Section 3, Chapter 1?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)