|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Different Rules of Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the date in Section 1, Chapter 1?
(a) September 3, 1986.
(b) May 12, 1988.
(c) April 11, 1989.
(d) June 15, 1987.
2. What does the narrator's mother's occupation in Section 1, Chapter 2?
(a) Middle school teacher.
(b) High school teacher.
3. How old is the narrator in Section 1, Chapter 1?
4. Who does Ari say he used to like to hang out with before they moved away in Section 1, Chapter 4?
(a) Richardo brothers.
(b) Two neighbor girls.
(c) 3 guys from school.
(d) Gomez brothers.
5. What is the narrator's racial heritage in Section 1, Chapter 2?
(c) Middle Eastern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ari's father's occupation?
2. What type of candy does Ari buy in Section 1, Chapter 9?
3. What is Dante's mother's nickname?
4. How much older are Ari's twin sisters than he is?
5. What branch of service was Ari's father in?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)