|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Different Rules of Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 1, Chapter 7, what is on the walls of Ari's bedroom?
(a) Framed prints.
(b) His artwork.
2. What is the narrator's racial heritage in Section 1, Chapter 2?
(c) Middle Eastern.
3. When did Buddy Holly and Richie Valens die in a plane crash?
4. What are Dante's favorite comics?
(b) Incredible Hulk.
5. How much older are Ari's twin sisters than he is?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 36 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 1, Chapter 5, what poet does Ari read?
2. In Section 1, Chapter 12, what type of dog does Dante want?
3. What does the narrator pour to drink at the beginning of Section 1: Chapter 2?
4. What did Ari want his father to do with him when he was six or seven?
5. Where is Ari's brother in Section 1, Chapter 4?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)