|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Different Rules of Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 1, Chapter 10, what do Dante and his Dad sing along to on a drive to the desert?
(a) Bob Dillon.
(b) Rolling Stones.
2. Why does Dante say that he speak funny?
(a) Infection as a young kid.
(b) Damaged vocal cords.
(d) Bad cold.
3. What are Dante's favorite comics?
(b) Incredible Hulk.
4. How old is the narrator in Section 1, Chapter 1?
5. In Section 1, Chapter 7, what is on the walls of Ari's bedroom?
(a) Framed prints.
(b) His artwork.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of candy does Ari buy in Section 1, Chapter 9?
2. What is the date in Section 1, Chapter 1?
3. How much older are Ari's twin sisters than he is?
4. What does the narrator pour to drink at the beginning of Section 1: Chapter 2?
5. What is Dante's father's occupation?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)