|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 1: Different Rules of Summer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Buddy Holly and Richie Valens die in a plane crash?
2. What is the date in Section 1, Chapter 1?
(a) September 3, 1986.
(b) May 12, 1988.
(c) April 11, 1989.
(d) June 15, 1987.
3. What is Dante's mother's nickname?
4. In Section 1, Chapter 10, what do Dante and his Dad sing along to on a drive to the desert?
(b) Rolling Stones.
(c) Bob Dillon.
5. In Section 1, Chapter 2, what song does the narrator mention that his mother sings frequently?
(b) Walkin' After Midnight.
(c) Faded Love.
(d) Leavin' on Your Mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on Ari's t-shirt in Section 1, Chapter 2?
2. In Section 1, Chapter 7, what is on the walls of Ari's bedroom?
3. In Section 1, Chapter 5, how does Dante play music?
4. In Section 1, Chapter 12, what type of dog does Dante want?
5. In Section 1, Chapter 11, what do Ari and Dante throw in a game they make up to play together?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)