|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret tell her mom is in her package?
(b) Sanitary napkins.
(d) School supplies.
2. What does Philip Leroy blow on the ceiling at Norman's house?
(b) Potato salad.
3. What does Margaret's grandfather say to her dad when he arrives?
(a) "Long time, no see, son."
(b) "Hello, Herb."
(c) "You're looking well, Herb."
(d) "Same ol' Herb."
4. How long does Mr. Benedict plan for the students to work in committees?
(a) For the rest of the school year.
(b) One month.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) One week.
5. Where does Margaret go before watching a movie?
(a) To the drugstore.
(b) To a bookstore.
(c) To a museum.
(d) To a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Margaret receive an invitation in the mail from?
2. Who pinches Margaret on her birthday?
3. What does Margaret think of the letter from her grandparents?
4. What announcement do Margaret's grandparents make?
5. What jewelry does Mary wear that Margaret notices?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Laura Danker call Margaret a liar and a pig?
2. In Chapter 20, why are Margaret's parents fighting?
3. What is Mrs. Fishbein's impression of Norman's class?
4. Why does Margaret rip Nancy's postcard to tiny shreds?
5. Why might Grandma Sylvia not have mentioned Mr. Binamin over the phone?
6. Why does Margaret start thinking Norman Fishbein may not be such a drip?
7. What does Margaret plan to teach her children about religion?
8. Why does Margaret say her grandmother is almost as bad as everyone else?
9. What does Margaret discover about Nancy in the Steak Place restroom?
10. Why do Grandma Sylvia and Mr. Binamin come to visit?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)