|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Benedict hope his students learn from their year-long projects?
(a) Something of value.
(b) How to organize their thoughts.
(c) How to manage their time.
(d) The meaning of life.
2. What does Margaret find in the bathroom to help her grow?
(c) Cotton balls.
3. Why does Margaret run out of the classroom when she is talking to Mr. Benedict?
(a) She knows she is going to cry.
(b) She cannot think of anything else to say.
(c) He has belittled her.
(d) She is late for a meeting.
4. Who does Margaret blame for canceling her trip to Florida?
(a) Her grandparents.
(c) Her dad.
(d) Her mom.
5. Why does Margaret wonder if God might strike her down?
(a) For saying she does not believe in him.
(b) For being mean to Laura Danker.
(c) For not finding a religion.
(d) She is not talking to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many books has Margaret read about religion for her project?
2. Who is the first Pre-Teen Sensation to get her period?
3. What does Paul Hutchins call his wife?
4. Who does Margaret receive an invitation in the mail from?
5. How many times does Mrs. Simon take Margaret to Lincoln Center in Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Margaret only turn in a letter for her project, while her classmates turn in booklets?
2. Why does Margaret say her grandmother is almost as bad as everyone else?
3. Is Nancy Wheeler a big fake, as Margaret reports to God? Why or why not?
4. What is Mrs. Fishbein's impression of Norman's class?
5. Why might Margaret only feel God when she is alone?
6. What does Margaret discover about Nancy in the Steak Place restroom?
7. Why does Grandma Sylvia tell Margaret to disobey her mother by taking off her boots at Lincoln Center?
8. Why does Margaret hate Laura Danker?
9. What does Margaret plan to teach her children about religion?
10. Why does Margaret start thinking Norman Fishbein may not be such a drip?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)