|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Margaret worried about putting Moose Freed as #1 in her Boy Book?
(a) The other girls like him, too.
(b) Her friends think he is ugly.
(c) Nancy hates him.
(d) Her friends might tell him about it.
2. In what month is Margaret's birthday?
3. What is Margaret considering as a topic for her year-long project?
4. When will Nancy be allowed to wear lipstick every day?
(a) 7th grade.
(b) 9th grade.
(c) 8th grade.
(d) Once she leaves home.
5. Who is Margaret's new teacher?
(a) Moose Freed.
(b) John Cunningham, III.
(c) Miles J. Benedict, Jr.
(d) Dr. Potter.
6. What is Margaret anticipating in Chapter 6?
(a) A class presentation.
(b) Bra Day.
(c) A field trip.
(d) Her birthday.
7. Where does Mrs. Simon take Margaret shopping in Chapter 6?
(a) The A & P.
(b) Lord & Taylor.
(c) The PTA yard sale.
(d) The local thrift store.
8. What did Sylvia do at temple that surprised Margaret?
(a) Recited in Hebrew.
(b) Introduced Margaret to the rabbi.
(c) Chewed gum.
(d) Socialized with a group of friends.
9. On her first class assignment, what food does Margaret say she hates?
(d) Baked potatoes.
10. What does Gretchen suggest for a club name?
(a) Sixth Grade Cu-Tees.
(b) The Teenage Softies.
(c) The Miles J. Benedict Girls.
(d) After School Club House.
11. How many rounds of the "we must" exercise do the girls do?
12. What does Nancy tell Margaret to wear on the first day of school?
(a) A bathing suit.
(b) A white t-shirt.
(c) Loafers with no socks.
(d) A sweater.
13. Why doesn't Margaret's family move to Connecticut?
(a) It is too expensive.
(b) It is too cold.
(c) It is too social.
(d) It is inconvenient.
14. What does Sylvia bring in her shopping bags?
(b) School supplies.
(c) Overnight clothes.
(d) A kitten.
15. What does Barbara Simon say will lead to a good figure later?
(a) Eating healthy.
(b) Playing sports.
(c) Good posture.
(d) Walking to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret regret writing that she hated on the assignment?
2. Who is giving the 6th grade classes a Thanksgiving square dance?
3. What does grandmother make for Margaret?
4. What did Margaret think was the best part of temple?
5. Why do Margaret and her friends stop using their secret names at club meetings?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)