|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Benedict hope his students learn from their year-long projects?
(a) Something of value.
(b) The meaning of life.
(c) How to organize their thoughts.
(d) How to manage their time.
2. What do Mrs. Simon and her mother talk about at dinner?
(a) The weather.
(b) Old friends from Ohio.
(c) Art and painting.
(d) The latest fashions.
3. Where does Margaret want to sit by Moose Freed?
(a) In the car.
(b) On the city bus.
(c) Radio City Music Hall.
(d) On her front porch.
4. Who sponsors the What Every Girl Should Know presentation?
(a) The PTA.
(b) The Private Lady Company.
(c) The Jewish Community Center.
(d) Concerned citizens of Farbrook.
5. What is Margaret looking forward to in Chapter 18?
(a) Becoming friends with Laura Danker.
(b) Buying another bra.
(c) Getting a boyfriend.
(d) Her trip to Florida.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Margaret anticipating in Chapter 6?
2. Why does Margaret know that Nancy is not knocking at the door?
3. Who takes the girls' coats upstairs at the Fishbein home?
4. What is different about Janie the evening of the party?
5. What did the rabbi mean when he said, "Good Yom Tov"?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)