|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On her first class assignment, what does Margaret say about male teachers?
(a) They are usually more strict than female teachers.
(b) They are the opposite of female teachers.
(c) They intimidate her.
(d) They are her favorite.
2. Where does Margaret go on Christmas Eve?
(a) United Methodist Church of Farbrook.
(b) To a program at the YMCA.
(c) To Nancy's house.
(d) To a festival in New York.
3. What does Margaret tell Mrs. Wheeler her mom does most of the day?
4. What does Mr. Benedict do after the students disrupt the class with bird sounds?
(a) He rearranges the desks.
(b) He calls in the principal.
(c) He cries.
(d) He yells at them.
5. What does Janie think the point of Mr. Benedict's assignment is?
(a) To see if they are normal.
(b) To get to know the students.
(c) To waste time.
(d) To learn the students' handwriting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Margaret think was the best part of temple?
2. What does Barbara Simon think will happen to Margaret from not wearing socks?
3. What did the rabbi mean when he said, "Good Yom Tov"?
4. What does Margaret find in the bathroom to help her grow?
5. What request does Margaret make to her mom before she goes to bed?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)