|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Nancy be allowed to wear lipstick every day?
(a) 9th grade.
(b) Once she leaves home.
(c) 8th grade.
(d) 7th grade.
2. What does Nancy do at two-thirty?
(a) She meets Margaret at her locker.
(b) She runs out of the school building.
(c) She introduces Margaret to a group of friends.
(d) She gives Margaret a note.
3. What did Margaret think was the best part of temple?
(a) When people smiled at her.
(b) When the rabbi stepped out on the stage and raised his hands.
(c) When the choir sang and the organ played.
(d) When she met the rabbi.
4. Why doesn't Mr. Simon want to hire Moose Freed to cut his lawn?
(a) He wants to cut it himself.
(b) Moose charges too much.
(c) He doesn't know Moose.
(d) Moose lives too far away.
5. What does Nancy say all 14-year-old boys are interested in?
(a) Pictures of naked girls and dirty books.
(c) Video games.
(d) Playing tricks on their friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does grandmother make for Margaret?
2. On her first class assignment, what color does Margaret say she likes?
3. What does Margaret do after breakfast?
4. Who tells Margaret he has a daughter her age?
5. Gretchen confesses that she wrote on her assignment that male teachers are _____.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)