|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nancy say all 14-year-old boys are interested in?
(a) Playing tricks on their friends.
(b) Video games.
(d) Pictures of naked girls and dirty books.
2. What does Barbara Simon say will lead to a good figure later?
(a) Walking to school.
(b) Playing sports.
(c) Eating healthy.
(d) Good posture.
3. Why does Margaret take the rollers out of her hair?
(a) She has second thoughts about curly hair.
(b) Nancy tells her to.
(c) They hurt.
(d) They are falling out.
4. Why does Margaret ride in a police car?
(a) It is dark, and she needs a ride home.
(b) She gets caught shoplifting.
(c) Her uncle is a police officer.
(d) No one can stay at home with her.
5. What does Margaret tell her mom about her new teacher?
(a) This is his first teaching job.
(b) He is young.
(c) He was late for class.
(d) He seemed nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is grandmother's name?
2. Who does Margaret mistake as her teacher?
3. What does Nancy believe about city girls?
4. What does Nancy do at two-thirty?
5. In what month is Margaret's birthday?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)