|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Simon think is more important than looking at people during the concert?
(a) The concert itself.
(b) Looking dignified.
(c) Reading the program.
(d) Being thankful for the experience.
2. Who refuses to sing the Hanukkah songs?
(b) Alan Gordan.
(c) Philip Leroy.
(d) Lisa Murphy.
3. Who takes the girls' coats upstairs at the Fishbein home?
(b) A maid.
(c) Mr. Fishbein.
(d) Mrs. Fishbein.
4. What nickname do students have for Freddy Barnett?
(a) The Barnster.
(b) The Big FB.
(c) The Lobster.
(d) Fast Freddy.
5. Who does Margaret blame for canceling her trip to Florida?
(a) Her dad.
(b) Her grandparents.
(d) Her mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Margaret run out of the kitchen and slam her bedroom door?
2. What did the rabbi mean when he said, "Good Yom Tov"?
3. What religion does Margaret say her parents are?
4. What does Nancy say all 14-year-old boys are interested in?
5. What is Nancy's secret club name?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)