|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Simon bring Margaret in her room in Chapter 19?
(a) A letter.
(b) A piece of cake.
(c) A cup of tea.
2. What did Mr. Simon do in temple as a kid?
(a) Focused on learning as much as he could.
(b) Hand out programs.
(c) Count feathers on hats.
(d) Sing in the choir.
3. Why does Margaret run out of the kitchen and slam her bedroom door?
(a) Her parents are fighting.
(b) She is fighting with her parents.
(c) She has had a bad day at school.
(d) She wants to know what it feels like to be an out of control teen.
4. What does Philip Leroy blow on the ceiling at Norman's house?
(b) Potato salad.
5. Where does Sylvia plan to take Margaret one Saturday each month?
(b) To the zoo.
(c) Jewish Community Center.
(d) Lincoln Center.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Herb Simon injure his hand?
2. Who does Margaret blame for canceling her trip to Florida?
3. Why doesn't Margaret tell her parents she talks to God?
4. Why is Margaret hiding from Moose in Chapter 10?
5. When does Sylvia want Margaret to visit her in Florida?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)