|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Nancy meet on Fridays?
(a) She has piano lessons.
(b) She goes to Bible study.
(c) She is not allowed to have guests on Fridays.
(d) She goes hiking with her brother.
2. In her letter, what does Margaret tell Sylvia she has never done?
(a) Gotten in trouble at school.
(b) Been in love.
(c) Been in a secret club.
(d) Taken a plane.
3. When will Nancy be allowed to wear lipstick every day?
(a) 9th grade.
(b) Once she leaves home.
(c) 7th grade.
(d) 8th grade.
4. Where does Mrs. Simon take Margaret shopping in Chapter 6?
(a) The PTA yard sale.
(b) The A & P.
(c) Lord & Taylor.
(d) The local thrift store.
5. What foods are served at the party?
(a) Spaghetti and garlic bread.
(b) Pizza and salad.
(c) Hamburgers and chips.
(d) Sandwiches and hot dogs in beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion does Margaret say her parents are?
2. Who does Sylvia tell Margaret about in her letter?
3. How do Margaret and Mrs. Wheeler get the bathroom stall that Nancy is in open?
4. Which members of the secret club did Margaret meet at Nancy's house?
5. Why does Margaret choose Jay Hassler for the Boy Book?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)