|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gretchen confesses that she wrote on her assignment that male teachers are _____.
(a) Very strict.
2. What does Nancy say all 14-year-old boys are interested in?
(a) Video games.
(c) Playing tricks on their friends.
(d) Pictures of naked girls and dirty books.
3. What is Margaret anticipating in Chapter 6?
(a) Bra Day.
(b) Her birthday.
(c) A field trip.
(d) A class presentation.
4. Where does Margaret want to sit by Moose Freed?
(a) On her front porch.
(b) On the city bus.
(c) In the car.
(d) Radio City Music Hall.
5. Why doesn't Margaret tell her parents she talks to God?
(a) They want her to talk to them.
(b) They might yell at her.
(c) They don't believe in God.
(d) They might think she's a religious fanatic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Benedict do after the students disrupt the class with bird sounds?
2. What does Paul Hutchins call his wife?
3. Why is Margaret hiding from Moose in Chapter 10?
4. What does Mrs. Simon's mother suggest she and Margaret do to "straighten things out"?
5. What does Margaret ask God for help deciding?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)