|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Herb Simon injure his hand?
(a) He drops a hammer on it.
(b) He reaches inside a lawn mower.
(c) He falls down the stairs.
(d) He breaks it in a flag football game.
2. How often does Sylvia say she will visit?
(a) Every weekend.
(b) A couple times a year.
(c) Whenever she feels like it.
(d) Once or twice a month.
3. What does Janie think the point of Mr. Benedict's assignment is?
(a) To waste time.
(b) To get to know the students.
(c) To see if they are normal.
(d) To learn the students' handwriting.
4. What does Freddy instruct Margaret to do with her social studies test to fool Mr. Benedict?
(a) To leave her name off the test.
(b) To write her answers in the wrong order.
(c) To put someone else's name on the test.
(d) The write as small as she can, so he can barely see it.
5. When will Nancy be allowed to wear lipstick every day?
(a) 8th grade.
(b) Once she leaves home.
(c) 7th grade.
(d) 9th grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Simon take Margaret shopping in Chapter 6?
2. What is Nancy's secret club name?
3. Why doesn't Mr. Simon want to hire Moose Freed to cut his lawn?
4. What is the first thing Margaret notices about Nancy's room?
5. What does Margaret ask God for help deciding?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)