|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Herb Simon injure his hand?
(a) He breaks it in a flag football game.
(b) He falls down the stairs.
(c) He reaches inside a lawn mower.
(d) He drops a hammer on it.
2. What do Norman and his guests play after Spin the Bottle?
(a) Pin the Tail on the Donkey.
(b) Hide and Go Seek.
(c) Guess Who.
(d) Two Minutes in the Closet.
3. What is different about Janie the evening of the party?
(a) She has a new haircut.
(b) She is wearing a fancy hat.
(c) She is wearing heels.
(d) She is wearing make-up.
4. What did Mr. Simon do in temple as a kid?
(a) Sing in the choir.
(b) Focused on learning as much as he could.
(c) Hand out programs.
(d) Count feathers on hats.
5. Why is Margaret worried about putting Moose Freed as #1 in her Boy Book?
(a) Her friends might tell him about it.
(b) Nancy hates him.
(c) The other girls like him, too.
(d) Her friends think he is ugly.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what event is Margaret allowed to attend for the first time?
2. What does Philip Leroy blow on the ceiling at Norman's house?
3. What foods are served at the party?
4. What does Margaret do after breakfast?
5. What did the rabbi mean when he said, "Good Yom Tov"?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)