|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the girls' coats upstairs at the Fishbein home?
(a) Mr. Fishbein.
(b) Mrs. Fishbein.
(c) A maid.
2. When does Margaret tell God she will know all there is to know about religion?
(a) By the time she is an adult.
(b) By her 13th birthday.
(c) By the end of the month.
(d) By the end of the school year.
3. What does Herb Simon say about Christmas?
(a) It is his favorite holiday.
(b) It is a traditional American custom.
(c) It is not his cup of tea.
(d) It is too commercial.
4. What does Sylvia say every time she bites into a pickle?
(a) "Mmm...nothing like the real thing."
(b) "So bitter, yet so sweet."
(c) "Pickles...what a treat."
(d) "Nothing like a good old fashioned pickle."
5. What did the rabbi mean when he said, "Good Yom Tov"?
(a) Many blessings.
(b) Good say.
(c) Good afternoon.
(d) Happy New Year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sylvia bring in her shopping bags?
2. What does Margaret's class carry for the holiday pageant instead of candles?
3. How does Herb Simon injure his hand?
4. What does Margaret regret writing that she hated on the assignment?
5. How does Sylvia get to New Jersey?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)