|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Margaret receive an invitation in the mail from?
(a) Norman Fishbein.
(c) Mr. Benedict.
(d) Laura Danker.
2. Why does Margaret choose Jay Hassler for the Boy Book?
(a) He makes all the girls laugh.
(b) She gets along with him.
(c) He is the only boy no one else likes.
(d) He has nice brown eyes and clean fingernails.
3. What does Margaret find in the bathroom to help her grow?
(a) Cotton balls.
4. What does Freddy instruct Margaret to do with her social studies test to fool Mr. Benedict?
(a) To write her answers in the wrong order.
(b) To put someone else's name on the test.
(c) To leave her name off the test.
(d) The write as small as she can, so he can barely see it.
5. Why does Margaret rarely get letters?
(a) Her friends do not have time to write letters.
(b) She never gives out her address.
(c) Her friends prefer to call.
(d) She never writes anyone back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who draws funny faces instead of looking up things in reference books?
2. What country does Margaret's group decide to report on?
3. In Chapter 7, what assignment does Mr. Benedict give to Margaret's class?
4. What does Mrs. Simon bring Margaret in her room in Chapter 19?
5. What is the reason Margaret gives God for picking on Laura Danker?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)