1. How old is Margaret?
2. When does Margaret's family move to New Jersey?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) The Tuesday before Labor Day.
(c) Labor Day weekend.
(d) President's Day.
3. Where is Margaret when her family's apartment is rented?
(a) At a friend's house in New Jersey.
(b) With her parents.
(c) At camp in New Hampshire.
(d) At her grandma's house in New York.
4. Where is Margaret's new home?
(a) New Hampshire.
(b) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
5. Where is the Simon family moving from?
(a) Washington, DC.
(d) New York City.
6. Why doesn't Margaret's family move to Connecticut?
(a) It is too cold.
(b) It is too social.
(c) It is too expensive.
(d) It is inconvenient.
7. Where will Margaret's dad commute for work?
(d) Long Island.
8. What is grandmother's name?
(a) Moose Freed.
(b) Sylvia Simon.
(c) Nancy Wheeler.
(d) Margaret Simon.
9. What type of school will Margaret be attending?
(a) Home school.
(b) Boarding school.
(c) Public school.
(d) Sunday school.
10. What does grandmother make for Margaret?
This section contains 4,507 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)