• Eleven-year-old Margaret Simon has just moved to the suburbs.
• Margaret prays for God's help when she has to move to New Jersey.
• Margaret really likes her grandmother, even though she always asks if she has a boyfriend and if he is Jewish.
• In less than an hour in the new house, Margaret has a visitor named Nancy Wheeler, a girl in her grade. Nancy invites Margaret to her house to play in the sprinklers.
• Nancy tells Margaret about her brother who is gross because he is 14, and boys that age just want to look at naked girls.
• At Nancy's house, Margaret meets Moose, who asks Margaret about cutting grass for her family.
• In bed, Margaret talks to God about how Nancy seems to think she is not mature enough. She asks God to help her mature.
• The next day, while checking the mower bag, Margaret's...
This section contains 1,489 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)