|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tanner wipe out of Diane and Kelly's in Chapter 32?
(a) Their assets.
(b) Their identities.
(c) Their family connections.
(d) Their property.
2. What is the name of the air traffic controller that Diane and Kelly go to interview in Chapter 39?
(a) Ben Roberts.
(b) Howard Miller.
(c) Sam Meadows.
(d) Greg Holliday.
3. What does Anthony Altieri say he plans to do after he cleans up a few old debts?
4. What does Kelly do on the runway one night after breaking it off with Mark that embarrasses her?
(b) Trips and falls.
(c) Falls off the runway.
5. In what city do Diane and Kelly agree to meet in Chapter 39?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Diane ask to see her safely into a cab while at a restaurant in Chapter 38?
2. Who do Diane and Kelly plan on visiting first thing in Chapter 39?
3. What is the name of the big gun that Tanner calls in to take care of Diane and Kelly in Chapter 36?
4. What is the name of the hotel Diane and Kelly stay at in Chinatown?
5. What does Gary's sister say her brother was going to meet Senator Van Luven in Washington about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when a maid leaves some towels in Kelly and Diane's hotel room in Chapter 29?
2. What does Tanner tell Diane when she calls him from the Madarin Hotel?
3. What does Kelly notice is different when she arrives at her Paris apartment in Chapter 35?
4. What happens when Diane takes her passport out of her safety deposit box and tries to get money?
5. What happens when Diane, Kelly and Detective Greenburg visit Altieri at his estate?
6. How do Kelly and Diane avoid being shot in Chapter 20?
7. What happens when Diane and Kelly encounter a burning car just outside San Sebastian?
8. What does Tanner show Senator Van Luven and her two assistants when they visit KIG headquarters in Chapter 29?
9. What do Diane and Kelly do at LaGuardia airport in Chapter 34?
10. What does Tanner reveal is the reason for killing Madeline Smith?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)