|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Diane and Kelly find a modest boardinghouse to stay at in Chapter 30?
(a) The North side.
(b) The East side.
(c) The South side.
(d) The West side.
2. Who blocks a hallway that momentarily delays Diane outside the penthouse of the Delmont Hotel?
(b) A maid.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bellboy.
3. How fast does Diane accelerate her car when fleeing from Harry Flint in Chapter 35?
(a) 100 mph.
(b) 110 mph.
(c) 120 mph.
(d) 130 mph.
4. Who do Kelly and Diane's cab driver call after dropping them off at Kennedy airport in Chapter 34?
(a) Sam Meadows.
(b) John Higholt.
(c) Dan Berke.
(d) Tanner Kingsley.
5. What does an elderly man do that prevents Diane and Kelly from being shot?
(a) Goes to tie his shoe.
(b) Drops his book.
(d) Drops his hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anthony Altieri say he plans to do after he cleans up a few old debts?
2. How many acres does Altieri's estate sit on?
3. How old does Kelly tell Mark that she was when she was raped that made her uninterested in sex?
4. What is the name of the committee that Senator Van Luven tells Tanner will be funding their efforts against global warming?
5. What is the name of the female scientist who Tanner has killed because she will not leave Tokyo First International for KIG?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tanner reveal is the reason for killing Madeline Smith?
2. What do Diane and Kelly do at LaGuardia airport in Chapter 34?
3. How does Kelly react after seeing Diane's face on the television in Chapter 20?
4. What does Tanner tell Diane when she calls him from the Madarin Hotel?
5. What do Diane and Kelly do when they realize both of their husbands had scheduled trips to Washington D.C. just before their deaths?
6. How is Kelly and Mark's wedding night during their honeymoon described?
7. What happens when a man knocks on Kelly's hotel room door in Chapter 21?
8. What happens when Diane is forced into a car by Greg Holliday?
9. What happens when Diane takes her passport out of her safety deposit box and tries to get money?
10. What do Kelly and Diane read in a newspaper regarding their husbands in Chapter 31?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)