|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years does Kelly's mother spend working as an industrial cleaning lady?
2. Who is the first person to call Kelly after Mark's death?
(a) Sam Meadows.
(b) Andrew Kingsley.
(c) Harry Flint.
(d) Ben Roberts.
3. What is Tanner Kingsley testifying before Senate in Washington, D.C. about in Chapter 11?
(a) Solar paneling.
(b) World hunger.
(c) Global warming.
4. What is Diane's profession?
5. What color bikini does Kelly wear in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tanner have a secret meeting with the Pentagon about behind Andrew's back?
2. What does Tanner tell Andrew that their secret government project will be done for that makes him agree to it in Chapter 17?
3. What is the name of the detective in charge of homicide in Manhattan?
4. How many years had the Verbrugges been living in their apartment?
5. What is the name of Gary Reynolds' sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the New York detectives discover regarding a link between the murders deemed suicides in Berlin, Paris and Denver?
2. How was the Kingsley Group supposed to be when it was first started by Andrew Kingsley?
3. How did Tanner feel about Pauline when they first met?
4. What happens when Andrew proposes to Princess?
5. How does Kelly describe her time growing up in a boardinghouse owned by her mother?
6. What does Kelly do with her dog before leaving for New York?
7. What does Tanner wish to do after Andrew wins a Nobel Prize?
8. How is Diane and Richard's honeymoon suite described?
9. What does Tanner reveal to Diane regarding a woman named Olga in Chapter 19?
10. What is Tanner doing in Washington D.C. in Chapter 11?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)