|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company Richard Stevens works for?
(a) Tokyo International.
(b) Kingsley International Group.
(c) Global Corporation.
(d) International Global Group.
2. What does Kelly possess an air of on the runway that attracts men?
3. What is the name of Kelly's friend that is a well-known talk show host?
(a) Greg Holliday.
(b) Ben Roberts.
(c) Mark Harris.
(d) Carolyn Ter.
4. Where did Diane and Richard go on their honeymoon?
5. Where had Richard taken Diane on a picnic the first night they made love?
(a) The movies.
(b) Central Park.
(c) The theatre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tanner have a secret meeting with the Pentagon about behind Andrew's back?
2. What is the name of the hotel that Diane and Richard stay in on their honeymoon?
3. What does Kelly develop a fear of as a child?
4. What is the relationship between Sonja and Franz in the book?
5. What is the name of a Swiss scientist that supposedly committed suicide while pregnant and before her wedding day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kelly do with her dog before leaving for New York?
2. What happens to Lois Reynolds after a man informs her that her brother is dead?
3. How does Kelly become a supermodel?
4. What happens to Mark Harris after the men he's waiting for arrive at the observatory deck of the Eiffel Tower?
5. How is the soccer game that Mark and Kelly go on for one of their first dates described?
6. How is Diane and Richard's honeymoon suite described?
7. How does Kelly describe the lengths her husband went to date her?
8. What do the two notes found on Richard Stevens' body reveal?
9. How was the Kingsley Group supposed to be when it was first started by Andrew Kingsley?
10. How did Tanner feel about Pauline when they first met?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)