|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tanner tell Andrew that their secret government project will be done for that makes him agree to it in Chapter 17?
(a) In his spare time.
(b) After one of his projects.
(c) The next year.
(d) Pro bono.
2. What does Mark Harris have his mind on while waiting on his colleagues in the Prologue?
3. What is the name of Kelly's stepdad that beats her mother and suggests that Kelly sell her body?
(a) Gary Reynolds.
(b) Mark Harris.
(c) Ben Roberts.
(d) Dan Berke.
4. What does the mortuary manager tell Diane to choose that makes her flee the building in tears?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A suit.
(c) A hairdo.
(d) A tie.
5. Where had Richard taken Diane on a picnic the first night they made love?
(b) The theatre.
(c) Central Park.
(d) The movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark study for his second date with Kelly?
2. What is Tanner Kingsley testifying before Senate in Washington, D.C. about in Chapter 11?
3. Where is Gary Reynolds when he pilots his Cessna Citation II before disappearing?
4. How much money does Kelly leave town for Manhattan with?
5. What color bikini does Kelly wear in Chapter 6?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Andrew proposes to Princess?
2. Describe the interaction between Diane and Earl Greenburg when he visits her apartment in Chapter 1.
3. What do the two French policemen say to the superintendent of the Eiffel Tower regarding Mark Harris?
4. What happens to Sonja Verbrugge after she receives a call from her husband to go to the Artesemia Hotel?
5. What does Tanner reveal to Diane regarding a woman named Olga in Chapter 19?
6. How does Diane react when she is asked to choose a suit for her husband to be buried in?
7. What do the two notes found on Richard Stevens' body reveal?
8. How did Tanner feel about Pauline when they first met?
9. What happens to Gary Reynolds when he is flying a plane?
10. How does Kelly become a supermodel?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)