|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tanner Kingsley testifying before Senate in Washington, D.C. about in Chapter 11?
(a) World hunger.
(b) Solar paneling.
(c) Global warming.
2. What is the name of Kelly's neighbor that dies in an elevator crash?
(a) Harry Flint.
(b) Madame Lapointe.
(c) Grace Seidel.
(d) Carolyn Ter.
3. Who do two French policemen question in Chapter 11?
(a) The superintendent of the Eiffel Tower.
(b) Mark Harris.
(c) Kelly Harris.
(d) The elevator operator of the Eiffel Tower.
4. Who is the first person to call Kelly after Mark's death?
(a) Andrew Kingsley.
(b) Harry Flint.
(c) Sam Meadows.
(d) Ben Roberts.
5. What is the name of the woman that Tanner tells Kelly her husband might have been involved with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Kelly's friendly concierge who keeps her dog for her?
2. What does Kelly develop a fear of as a child?
3. What does Princess say Tanner must provide for her in order for her to marry him?
4. How many years had KIG been started in Chapter 14?
5. What is the name of the ambitious and fascinating woman that steals Tanner's heart?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the Kingsley Group supposed to be when it was first started by Andrew Kingsley?
2. How is Diane and Richard's honeymoon suite described?
3. What do the New York detectives discover regarding a link between the murders deemed suicides in Berlin, Paris and Denver?
4. What happens to Gary Reynolds when he is flying a plane?
5. What happens when Andrew proposes to Princess?
6. How does Diane react when she is asked to choose a suit for her husband to be buried in?
7. What does Kelly do with her dog before leaving for New York?
8. How does Kelly become a supermodel?
9. What is Tanner doing in Washington D.C. in Chapter 11?
10. How does Kelly describe her time growing up in a boardinghouse owned by her mother?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)