|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what kind of car does Harry Flint follow Kelly and Diane in Chapter 35?
2. Who do Diane and Kelly see on TV reporting on the death of Altieri?
(a) Edmund Barclay.
(b) Gary Reynolds.
(c) Phillipe Cendre.
(d) Ben Roberts.
3. Who do Kelly and Diane's cab driver call after dropping them off at Kennedy airport in Chapter 34?
(a) Tanner Kingsley.
(b) Dan Berke.
(c) Sam Meadows.
(d) John Higholt.
4. What does Kelly throw a pot of onto Sam's naked genitals when he tries to have sex with her?
(b) Hot tea.
(c) Boiling water.
5. Where do Diane and Kelly plan on crossing the border into France after arriving in Europe?
(d) San Sebastian.
6. Who does Diane ask to see her safely into a cab while at a restaurant in Chapter 38?
(a) John Higholt.
(b) Dan Berke.
(c) Greg Holliday.
(d) Sam Meadows.
7. How old does Kelly tell Mark that she was when she was raped that made her uninterested in sex?
8. What does Anthony Altieri say he plans to do after he cleans up a few old debts?
9. What is the name of the hotel for women that Diane and Kelly take refuge in during Chapter 23?
(a) Wilton Hotel.
(b) Brown Palace Hotel.
(c) The Delmont.
(d) The Mandarin Hotel.
10. What is the name of the Japanese scientist who Tanner had killed when he refused to work for him?
(a) Akira Iso.
(b) Madeline Smith.
(c) John Chang.
(d) Carolyn Ter.
11. What does Gary's sister say her brother was going to meet Senator Van Luven in Washington about?
(a) Cancer research.
(b) Virus development.
(d) Global warming.
12. What does Tanner order Harry Flint to go and do to Diane and Kelly at their hotel in Chinatown?
(a) Bring them to him.
(b) Hurt them.
(c) Kidnap them.
(d) Kill them.
13. How fast does Diane accelerate her car when fleeing from Harry Flint in Chapter 35?
(a) 110 mph.
(b) 130 mph.
(c) 100 mph.
(d) 120 mph.
14. Where do Kelly and Diane sit that is across the street from KIG in Chapter 20?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A clothing store.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A jewelry store.
15. What does Harry Flint flash fake credentials of when he boards a plane in search of Diane and Kelly?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the committee that Senator Van Luven tells Tanner will be funding their efforts against global warming?
2. What does Andrew recall Tanner switching with him at the last minute before his accident?
3. What is the name of the hotel that Diane and Kelly agree to meet at in Chapter 39?
4. What reason does Detective Greenburg give Diane for going to visit Altieri?
5. What does Tanner say Harry Flint is that had started when he was a young boy?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)