|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who serves as Mark's best man in his wedding to Kelly?
(a) John Higholt.
(b) Ben Roberts.
(c) Dan Berke.
(d) Sam Meadows.
2. What does Kelly throw a pot of onto Sam's naked genitals when he tries to have sex with her?
(b) Boiling water.
(c) Hot tea.
3. How many acres does Altieri's estate sit on?
4. What is the name of Mark's secretary that Kelly calls in Chapter 38?
(a) Betty Barker.
(b) Yvonne Renais.
(c) Nicole Paradis.
(d) Ehtel Hackworth.
5. What is the name of the female scientist who Tanner has killed because she will not leave Tokyo First International for KIG?
(a) Ethel Hackworth.
(b) Nicole Paradis.
(c) Madeline Smith.
(d) Carolyn Ter.
6. At what time is the memorial service set to be at KIG headquarters?
7. What is the name of the restaurant that Diane schedules a meeting with Franz Verbrugge's secretary?
(d) The Mandarin.
8. What does Mark tell Kelly that the audience felt after she had an embarrassing moment on the runway?
(a) Booed her.
(b) Adored her.
(c) Despised her.
(d) Laughed at her.
9. What is the name of the hotel that Tanner lures Kelly and Diane to in Chapter 29?
(a) Wilton Hotel.
(b) Delmont Hotel.
(c) Mandarin Hotel.
(d) Brown Palace Hotel.
10. Who does Diane ask to see her safely into a cab while at a restaurant in Chapter 38?
(a) Sam Meadows.
(b) Greg Holliday.
(c) John Higholt.
(d) Dan Berke.
11. How fast does Diane accelerate her car when fleeing from Harry Flint in Chapter 35?
(a) 120 mph.
(b) 130 mph.
(c) 110 mph.
(d) 100 mph.
12. What is the name of the person who planted a bomb in Kelly and Diane's room?
(a) Madeline Smith.
(b) Grace Seidel.
(c) Betty Barker.
(d) Saida Hernandez.
13. Where do Kelly and Diane sit that is across the street from KIG in Chapter 20?
(a) A coffee shop.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A clothing store.
(d) A jewelry store.
14. Where does Kelly ask the front desk at her hotel to book her a plane ticket to in Chapter 21?
15. In what kind of car does Harry Flint follow Kelly and Diane in Chapter 35?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel that Diane checks into in Berlin?
2. How long does Detective Greenburg promise police protection for Diane and Kelly in Chapter 22?
3. How long does room service tell Kelly it will be until her food arrives in Chapter 21 when there is a mysterious knock on her door?
4. What does Diane discover has happened at her apartment when she arrives in Chapter 20?
5. What state is Altieri's estate located in?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)