|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel that Diane and Kelly agree to meet at in Chapter 39?
(a) Wilton Hotel.
(b) The Mandarin.
(c) Delmont Hotel.
(d) Brown Palace Hotel.
2. What does Tanner wipe out of Diane and Kelly's in Chapter 32?
(a) Their identities.
(b) Their assets.
(c) Their property.
(d) Their family connections.
3. What is the name of the Japanese scientist who Tanner had killed when he refused to work for him?
(a) Carolyn Ter.
(b) Madeline Smith.
(c) Akira Iso.
(d) John Chang.
4. What does Diane learn the bank believes her to be when she arrives to get her passport?
(b) Another person.
(d) In jail.
5. What does Harry Flint flash fake credentials of when he boards a plane in search of Diane and Kelly?
6. How many carats of diamonds does Kelly's engagement ring have?
7. Where do Diane and Kelly find a modest boardinghouse to stay at in Chapter 30?
(a) The North side.
(b) The South side.
(c) The West side.
(d) The East side.
8. What is the name of the air traffic controller that Diane and Kelly go to interview in Chapter 39?
(a) Sam Meadows.
(b) Howard Miller.
(c) Ben Roberts.
(d) Greg Holliday.
9. What does Tanner say Harry Flint is that had started when he was a young boy?
10. Where does Kelly ask the front desk at her hotel to book her a plane ticket to in Chapter 21?
11. Who do Kelly and Diane's cab driver call after dropping them off at Kennedy airport in Chapter 34?
(a) Tanner Kingsley.
(b) Sam Meadows.
(c) John Higholt.
(d) Dan Berke.
12. What does Mark tell Kelly that the audience felt after she had an embarrassing moment on the runway?
(a) Booed her.
(b) Despised her.
(c) Laughed at her.
(d) Adored her.
13. In what city do Diane and Kelly agree to meet in Chapter 39?
(b) New York.
14. What is the name of the female scientist who Tanner has killed because she will not leave Tokyo First International for KIG?
(a) Carolyn Ter.
(b) Nicole Paradis.
(c) Madeline Smith.
(d) Ethel Hackworth.
15. What does Gary's sister say her brother was going to meet Senator Van Luven in Washington about?
(b) Virus development.
(c) Global warming.
(d) Cancer research.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the airport manager say has gone missing from Gary Reynolds' plane after his death?
2. What kind of stone makes up seven carats of Kelly's engagement ring?
3. What does an elderly man do that prevents Diane and Kelly from being shot?
4. In what kind of car does Harry Flint follow Kelly and Diane in Chapter 35?
5. What does Detective Greenburg tell Diane had happened to them when she notices there isn't a police car outside her apartment?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)