|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what kind of car does Harry Flint follow Kelly and Diane in Chapter 35?
2. Where do Kelly and Diane have a layover after boarding a flight to Barcelona?
3. What does Diane tell Kelly she is when they argue in Chapter 26?
(a) The coldest person she's ever met.
(b) The nicest person she's ever met.
(c) A lovely person.
(d) A true friend.
4. How many carats of diamonds does Kelly's engagement ring have?
5. Who do Diane and Kelly plan on visiting first thing in Chapter 39?
(a) Yvonne Renais.
(b) Nicole Paradis.
(c) Lois Reynolds.
(d) Betty Barker.
6. What does Tanner order Harry Flint to go and do to Diane and Kelly at their hotel in Chinatown?
(a) Bring them to him.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Hurt them.
(d) Kidnap them.
7. What kind of stone makes up seven carats of Kelly's engagement ring?
8. What is the name of the hotel for women that Diane and Kelly take refuge in during Chapter 23?
(a) The Delmont.
(b) Wilton Hotel.
(c) The Mandarin Hotel.
(d) Brown Palace Hotel.
9. What is the name of the air traffic controller that Diane and Kelly go to interview in Chapter 39?
(a) Greg Holliday.
(b) Howard Miller.
(c) Sam Meadows.
(d) Ben Roberts.
10. Who do Kelly and Diane's cab driver call after dropping them off at Kennedy airport in Chapter 34?
(a) Sam Meadows.
(b) Tanner Kingsley.
(c) John Higholt.
(d) Dan Berke.
11. What does Kelly do on the runway one night after breaking it off with Mark that embarrasses her?
(c) Trips and falls.
(d) Falls off the runway.
12. What kind of shoes does Kelly notice the maid at the Adams Hotel is wearing when she leaves towels in their room?
(a) Jimmy Choo.
(b) Manolo Blahnik.
13. What does Mark tell Kelly that the audience felt after she had an embarrassing moment on the runway?
(a) Booed her.
(b) Despised her.
(c) Laughed at her.
(d) Adored her.
14. Who do Diane and Kelly see on TV reporting on the death of Altieri?
(a) Gary Reynolds.
(b) Phillipe Cendre.
(c) Edmund Barclay.
(d) Ben Roberts.
15. What does Kelly throw a pot of onto Sam's naked genitals when he tries to have sex with her?
(c) Hot tea.
(d) Boiling water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diane learn the bank believes her to be when she arrives to get her passport?
2. What does Detective Greenburg tell Diane had happened to them when she notices there isn't a police car outside her apartment?
3. What is the name of Diane's husband's secretary?
4. Where does Mark's secretary agree to meet Kelly for lunch in Chapter 38?
5. How many times a year does KIG hold "board meetings" in the suite at the Delmont Hotel?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)