|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Kelly's stepdad that beats her mother and suggests that Kelly sell her body?
(a) Gary Reynolds.
(b) Ben Roberts.
(c) Mark Harris.
(d) Dan Berke.
2. What is the name of Diane's friend that comforts her after her husband's death?
(a) Carolyn Ter.
(b) Grace Seidel.
(c) Sonja Verbrugge.
(d) Kelly Harris.
3. For what reason does Tanner say he is sending notices of freak weather to Senator Van Luven?
(a) Global warming updates.
(b) To keep her informed.
(c) To impress her.
(d) To get money.
4. What does a fortune teller tell Diane that her relationship with Richard is surrounded by?
5. Where did Diane and Richard go on their honeymoon?
6. What does Princess tell Tanner she is doing in a letter she gives him in Chapter 17?
(a) That she's pregnant.
(b) That she hates him.
(c) That she is marrying someone else.
(d) That she's moving to Europe.
7. What is the name of the detective in charge of homicide in Manhattan?
(a) Ben Roberts.
(b) Vince Carballo.
(c) Greg Holliday.
(d) Earl Greenburg.
8. What does Mark study for his second date with Kelly?
9. What color is Diane's hair?
10. What color bikini does Kelly wear in Chapter 6?
11. Who do two French policemen question in Chapter 11?
(a) Mark Harris.
(b) The superintendent of the Eiffel Tower.
(c) The elevator operator of the Eiffel Tower.
(d) Kelly Harris.
12. How much money does Kelly leave town for Manhattan with?
13. What is Gary Reynolds' sister woken up by at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) An intruder.
(b) A dog barking.
(c) A pillow smothering her.
14. What happens to Mark Harris when he asks his colleagues if the meeting in Washington was all set?
(a) He is questioned by them.
(b) He is clubbed over the head.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is shot.
15. What is the name of the mobster that Diane Stevens is testifying against?
(a) Richard Stevens.
(b) Anthony Altieri.
(c) Vince Carballo.
(d) Gary Reynolds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the front desk receptionist in Kelly's apartment building?
2. How old is a murder case that Detective Earl Greenburg believes is connected with the deaths of Sonja, Mark and Gary?
3. Where does Kelly spend long hours to avoid going home as a young woman?
4. Where had Richard invited Diane to go after first attending her art show?
5. What does Kelly develop a fear of as a child?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)