|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Diane's profession?
2. What is the name of a rival company of KIG that two well-known scientists worked at who were found dead?
(a) Tokyo First Industrial.
(b) Global Industrial.
(c) Kinyo Global.
(d) First Trust International.
3. How many years had KIG been started in Chapter 14?
4. What is the name of a Swiss scientist that supposedly committed suicide while pregnant and before her wedding day?
(a) Pauline Cooper.
(b) Grace Seidel.
(c) Madeline Smith.
(d) Carolyn Ter.
5. What does Mark bring Kelly on their first date that amuses her?
(a) A dog.
(b) A dress.
6. What does a fortune teller tell Diane that her relationship with Richard is surrounded by?
7. What is the name of Gary Reynolds' sister?
8. What does Princess say Tanner must provide for her in order for her to marry him?
(a) A good job.
(b) Many children.
(c) A nice home.
(d) A rich financial future.
9. What is the name of the head of KIG?
(a) Ben Roberts.
(b) Richard Stevens.
(c) Tanner Kingsley.
(d) Andrew Kingsley.
10. What does Tanner tell Andrew that their secret government project will be done for that makes him agree to it in Chapter 17?
(a) Pro bono.
(b) In his spare time.
(c) The next year.
(d) After one of his projects.
11. What is Andrew's mental capability reduced to after an experiment goes awry?
(a) He is the same.
(b) A small child.
(c) He is brain dead.
(d) An adult, but no longer a genius.
12. How many days does Tanner have fury against Princess after their first date?
13. For what reason does Tanner say he is sending notices of freak weather to Senator Van Luven?
(a) To get money.
(b) To impress her.
(c) Global warming updates.
(d) To keep her informed.
14. What is the name of the detective in charge of homicide in Manhattan?
(a) Ben Roberts.
(b) Vince Carballo.
(c) Earl Greenburg.
(d) Greg Holliday.
15. What does Diane do when Earl Greenburg tells her that her husband is dead?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Cries on his shoulder.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Laughs at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city is Sonja Verbrugge at the beginning of the Prologue?
2. How old is a murder case that Detective Earl Greenburg believes is connected with the deaths of Sonja, Mark and Gary?
3. What does Kelly develop a fear of as a child?
4. How many years does Kelly's mother spend working as an industrial cleaning lady?
5. What does Mark study for his second date with Kelly?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)