|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to call Kelly after Mark's death?
(a) Andrew Kingsley.
(b) Harry Flint.
(c) Sam Meadows.
(d) Ben Roberts.
2. What does Princess tell Tanner when he proposes to her for the first time?
(a) Tells him she never loved him.
(b) Accepts, but only if he gets a new job.
(c) Turns him down.
3. What is the name of Tanner's associate that listens to his surveillance equipment of Kelly and Diane in Chapter 19?
(a) Edmond Barclay.
(b) John Higholt.
(c) Harry Flint.
(d) Ben Roberts.
4. Where is Gary Reynolds when he pilots his Cessna Citation II before disappearing?
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. Who does the person that the French policemen are questioning in Chapter 11 say has been missing since the night of Mark Harris' death?
(a) Kelly's dog.
(b) The superintendent of the Eiffel Tower.
(c) Kelly Harris.
(d) The elevator operator of the Eiffel Tower.
6. What is the name of the detective in charge of homicide in Manhattan?
(a) Ben Roberts.
(b) Earl Greenburg.
(c) Greg Holliday.
(d) Vince Carballo.
7. What is the name of the mobster that Diane Stevens is testifying against?
(a) Vince Carballo.
(b) Gary Reynolds.
(c) Richard Stevens.
(d) Anthony Altieri.
8. What is Gary Reynolds' sister woken up by at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) A pillow smothering her.
(c) A dog barking.
(d) An intruder.
9. What does Princess say Tanner must provide for her in order for her to marry him?
(a) A rich financial future.
(b) A good job.
(c) A nice home.
(d) Many children.
10. What color is Diane's hair?
11. Where did Diane and Richard go on their honeymoon?
12. In what city is Sonja Verbrugge at the beginning of the Prologue?
13. What is the name of the hotel that Diane and Richard stay in on their honeymoon?
(a) The Mandarin Hotel.
(b) Brown Palace Hotel.
(c) The Waldorf-Astoria.
(d) Plaza Athenee.
14. What does Mark Harris have his mind on while waiting on his colleagues in the Prologue?
15. What is the name of Gary Reynolds' friend that delivers the news that he has died to his sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kelly possess an air of on the runway that attracts men?
2. How many years does Kelly's mother spend working as an industrial cleaning lady?
3. How many years had the Verbrugges been living in their apartment?
4. What is Andrew's mental capability reduced to after an experiment goes awry?
5. What does Andrew breathe in that causes him brain damage?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)