|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kelly develop a fear of as a child?
(a) The dark.
2. What does Mark continually send to Kelly to make her agree to go out with him?
(d) Flowers and gifts.
3. What does Princess tell Tanner when he proposes to her for the first time?
(b) Turns him down.
(c) Tells him she never loved him.
(d) Accepts, but only if he gets a new job.
4. What does Tanner tell Andrew that their secret government project will be done for that makes him agree to it in Chapter 17?
(a) After one of his projects.
(b) Pro bono.
(c) In his spare time.
(d) The next year.
5. How many years had KIG been started in Chapter 14?
6. What is the name of the person who started KIG?
(a) Andrew Kingsley.
(b) Tanner Kingsley.
(c) Ben Roberts.
(d) Mark Harris.
7. What is Tanner Kingsley testifying before Senate in Washington, D.C. about in Chapter 11?
(a) Global warming.
(b) World hunger.
(d) Solar paneling.
8. What is the name of Gary Reynolds' friend that delivers the news that he has died to his sister?
9. What does Princess tell Tanner she is doing in a letter she gives him in Chapter 17?
(a) That she's pregnant.
(b) That she hates him.
(c) That she is marrying someone else.
(d) That she's moving to Europe.
10. What is the name of a rival company of KIG that two well-known scientists worked at who were found dead?
(a) Kinyo Global.
(b) Global Industrial.
(c) First Trust International.
(d) Tokyo First Industrial.
11. What does Diane do when Earl Greenburg tells her that her husband is dead?
(a) Cries on his shoulder.
(b) Laughs at him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Slaps him.
12. How many of her paintings did Diane find hanging in her honeymoon suite?
13. What is the name of Kelly's neighbor that dies in an elevator crash?
(a) Grace Seidel.
(b) Madame Lapointe.
(c) Harry Flint.
(d) Carolyn Ter.
14. What does Mark bring Kelly on their first date that amuses her?
(a) A dog.
(c) A dress.
15. What is Andrew's mental capability reduced to after an experiment goes awry?
(a) He is the same.
(b) A small child.
(c) An adult, but no longer a genius.
(d) He is brain dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do two uniformed police stare at that is now dead in Chapter 3?
2. What does Mark Harris have his mind on while waiting on his colleagues in the Prologue?
3. What is Diane's profession?
4. What does Andrew breathe in that causes him brain damage?
5. How many years does Kelly's mother spend working as an industrial cleaning lady?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)