|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person Tanner sees that Princess has married in Chapter 18?
(a) Ben Roberts.
(b) Edmond Barclay.
(c) Greg Holliday.
(d) Phillipe Cendre.
2. Where is Gary Reynolds when he pilots his Cessna Citation II before disappearing?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
3. How much is the reward Tanner offers for anyone that can solve the homicide cases against the KIG employees?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $2 million.
(c) $1 million.
(d) $4 million.
4. Who is the first person to call Kelly after Mark's death?
(a) Ben Roberts.
(b) Andrew Kingsley.
(c) Sam Meadows.
(d) Harry Flint.
5. What is the relationship between Sonja and Franz in the book?
(b) Brother and sister.
(d) Husband and wife.
6. What is the name of the dog Mark gives to Kelly?
7. What does Princess tell Tanner when he proposes to her for the first time?
(b) Accepts, but only if he gets a new job.
(c) Turns him down.
(d) Tells him she never loved him.
8. What is the name of a rival company of KIG that two well-known scientists worked at who were found dead?
(a) Global Industrial.
(b) Kinyo Global.
(c) First Trust International.
(d) Tokyo First Industrial.
9. Where had Richard invited Diane to go after first attending her art show?
(a) The theatre.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The ballet.
(d) A movie.
10. How old is a murder case that Detective Earl Greenburg believes is connected with the deaths of Sonja, Mark and Gary?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
11. What is the name of the senator that takes offense of Tanner's strongly worded statements regarding government control of fossil fuel emissions?
(a) Senator Holliday.
(b) Senator Van Luven.
(c) Senator Roberts.
(d) Senator Harris.
12. What is Tanner Kingsley testifying before Senate in Washington, D.C. about in Chapter 11?
(b) World hunger.
(c) Global warming.
(d) Solar paneling.
13. For what reason does Tanner say he is sending notices of freak weather to Senator Van Luven?
(a) To get money.
(b) Global warming updates.
(c) To keep her informed.
(d) To impress her.
14. What is the name of Gary Reynolds' friend that delivers the news that he has died to his sister?
15. What is the name of a Swiss scientist that supposedly committed suicide while pregnant and before her wedding day?
(a) Grace Seidel.
(b) Pauline Cooper.
(c) Madeline Smith.
(d) Carolyn Ter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Kelly's stepdad that beats her mother and suggests that Kelly sell her body?
2. What does Mark study for his second date with Kelly?
3. What is Kelly's mother's name?
4. Where does Kelly return to visit her mother in Chapter 10?
5. In what city is Sonja Verbrugge at the beginning of the Prologue?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)