|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the mortuary manager tell Diane to choose that makes her flee the building in tears?
(a) A suit.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A hairdo.
(d) A tie.
2. How many years had the Verbrugges been living in their apartment?
3. What is the name of Kelly's friend that is a well-known talk show host?
(a) Greg Holliday.
(b) Carolyn Ter.
(c) Mark Harris.
(d) Ben Roberts.
4. What is Kelly's mother's name?
(a) Sonja Verbrugge.
(b) Ethel Hackworth.
(c) Grace Seidel.
(d) Lauren Lapointe.
5. What is the name of the senator that takes offense of Tanner's strongly worded statements regarding government control of fossil fuel emissions?
(a) Senator Holliday.
(b) Senator Roberts.
(c) Senator Harris.
(d) Senator Van Luven.
6. In what city is Sonja Verbrugge at the beginning of the Prologue?
7. What city is Mark Harris in during the Prologue?
8. What does Kelly develop a fear of as a child?
(c) The dark.
9. How many days does Tanner have fury against Princess after their first date?
10. What does Kelly possess an air of on the runway that attracts men?
11. What color is Diane's hair?
12. How many years does Kelly's mother spend working as an industrial cleaning lady?
13. What is the name of the person who started KIG?
(a) Mark Harris.
(b) Andrew Kingsley.
(c) Ben Roberts.
(d) Tanner Kingsley.
14. Where did Diane and Richard go on their honeymoon?
15. What does Mark Harris have his mind on while waiting on his colleagues in the Prologue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tanner Kingsley testifying before Senate in Washington, D.C. about in Chapter 11?
2. For what reason does Tanner say he is sending notices of freak weather to Senator Van Luven?
3. What is the name of the mobster that Diane Stevens is testifying against?
4. What does Mark continually send to Kelly to make her agree to go out with him?
5. What does Diane set to do for her husband after a man tells her he is dead?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)