|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of a rival company of KIG that two well-known scientists worked at who were found dead?
(a) Tokyo First Industrial.
(b) Global Industrial.
(c) Kinyo Global.
(d) First Trust International.
2. Where had Richard invited Diane to go after first attending her art show?
(a) A movie.
(b) The theatre.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The ballet.
3. What is the name of the detective in charge of homicide in Manhattan?
(a) Earl Greenburg.
(b) Ben Roberts.
(c) Vince Carballo.
(d) Greg Holliday.
4. What does Tanner have a secret meeting with the Pentagon about behind Andrew's back?
(b) Chemical warfare.
(c) Biological science.
5. How old is Kelly when her mother marries a man that drinks too much?
6. What does Kelly possess an air of on the runway that attracts men?
7. How many days does Tanner have fury against Princess after their first date?
8. What does the mortuary manager tell Diane to choose that makes her flee the building in tears?
(a) A tie.
(b) A hairdo.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A suit.
9. What is the name of the dog Mark gives to Kelly?
10. Who does the person that the French policemen are questioning in Chapter 11 say has been missing since the night of Mark Harris' death?
(a) The superintendent of the Eiffel Tower.
(b) Kelly Harris.
(c) The elevator operator of the Eiffel Tower.
(d) Kelly's dog.
11. What is the name of Kelly's friendly concierge who keeps her dog for her?
(a) Nicole Paradis.
(b) Phillipe Cendre.
(c) Carolyn Ter.
(d) Grace Seidel.
12. What is the name of Gary Reynolds' sister?
13. What is Tanner Kingsley testifying before Senate in Washington, D.C. about in Chapter 11?
(a) Global warming.
(b) World hunger.
(d) Solar paneling.
14. What does Tanner tell Andrew that their secret government project will be done for that makes him agree to it in Chapter 17?
(a) Pro bono.
(b) After one of his projects.
(c) In his spare time.
(d) The next year.
15. What is the name of Kelly's stepdad that beats her mother and suggests that Kelly sell her body?
(a) Mark Harris.
(b) Dan Berke.
(c) Gary Reynolds.
(d) Ben Roberts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kelly spend long hours to avoid going home as a young woman?
2. What does Princess say Tanner must provide for her in order for her to marry him?
3. How many years had KIG been started in Chapter 14?
4. What is the name of a Swiss scientist that supposedly committed suicide while pregnant and before her wedding day?
5. Who do two uniformed police stare at that is now dead in Chapter 3?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)