|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Diane do when Earl Greenburg tells her that her husband is dead?
(a) Hugs him.
(b) Cries on his shoulder.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Laughs at him.
2. What color bikini does Kelly wear in Chapter 6?
3. What does Kelly develop a fear of as a child?
(c) The dark.
4. What does Mark bring Kelly on their first date that amuses her?
(b) A dress.
(d) A dog.
5. What is the name of Gary Reynolds' friend that delivers the news that he has died to his sister?
6. What is Gary Reynolds' sister woken up by at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) A dog barking.
(b) A pillow smothering her.
(c) An intruder.
7. What color is Diane's hair?
8. What is the name of the dog Mark gives to Kelly?
9. How old is a murder case that Detective Earl Greenburg believes is connected with the deaths of Sonja, Mark and Gary?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
10. What is Andrew's mental capability reduced to after an experiment goes awry?
(a) An adult, but no longer a genius.
(b) He is the same.
(c) He is brain dead.
(d) A small child.
11. What is the name of a rival company of KIG that two well-known scientists worked at who were found dead?
(a) Tokyo First Industrial.
(b) Global Industrial.
(c) First Trust International.
(d) Kinyo Global.
12. What does Mark study for his second date with Kelly?
13. What does Princess tell Tanner she is doing in a letter she gives him in Chapter 17?
(a) That she hates him.
(b) That she's pregnant.
(c) That she is marrying someone else.
(d) That she's moving to Europe.
14. How many of her paintings did Diane find hanging in her honeymoon suite?
15. What does Princess tell Tanner when he proposes to her for the first time?
(a) Tells him she never loved him.
(b) Accepts, but only if he gets a new job.
(c) Turns him down.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Tanner say he is sending notices of freak weather to Senator Van Luven?
2. How old is Kelly when her mother marries a man that drinks too much?
3. What happens to Mark Harris when he asks his colleagues if the meeting in Washington was all set?
4. Where is there a freak hailstorm that Tanner sends a notice to Senator Van Luven for in Chapter 14?
5. Who do two uniformed police stare at that is now dead in Chapter 3?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)