|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman that Tanner tells Kelly her husband might have been involved with?
2. How much money does Kelly leave town for Manhattan with?
3. What does Tanner tell Andrew that their secret government project will be done for that makes him agree to it in Chapter 17?
(a) In his spare time.
(b) Pro bono.
(c) The next year.
(d) After one of his projects.
4. What does Andrew breathe in that causes him brain damage?
(a) A dangerous chemical.
(b) A virus.
(c) A toxic gas.
(d) A cancerous substance.
5. What is the name of Gary Reynolds' friend that delivers the news that he has died to his sister?
6. What does Detective Greenburg ask Tanner if he is experimenting with in Chapter 15?
(a) Mind control.
7. What is Tanner Kingsley testifying before Senate in Washington, D.C. about in Chapter 11?
(a) Solar paneling.
(b) World hunger.
(c) Global warming.
8. What is Kelly's mother's name?
(a) Ethel Hackworth.
(b) Grace Seidel.
(c) Sonja Verbrugge.
(d) Lauren Lapointe.
9. What is the name of the hotel that Diane and Richard stay in on their honeymoon?
(a) The Waldorf-Astoria.
(b) Brown Palace Hotel.
(c) Plaza Athenee.
(d) The Mandarin Hotel.
10. How many years had KIG been started in Chapter 14?
11. What is the name of a Swiss scientist that supposedly committed suicide while pregnant and before her wedding day?
(a) Pauline Cooper.
(b) Carolyn Ter.
(c) Madeline Smith.
(d) Grace Seidel.
12. Who do two French policemen question in Chapter 11?
(a) Mark Harris.
(b) Kelly Harris.
(c) The superintendent of the Eiffel Tower.
(d) The elevator operator of the Eiffel Tower.
13. What is the name of the front desk receptionist in Kelly's apartment building?
(a) Harry Flint.
(b) Nicole Paradis.
(c) Ben Roberts.
(d) Phillipe Cendre.
14. How old is Kelly when her mother marries a man that drinks too much?
15. What color is Diane's hair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gary Reynolds' sister woken up by at the end of Chapter 9?
2. What is the name of the mobster that Diane Stevens is testifying against?
3. What is the name of Gary Reynolds' sister?
4. Where is there a freak hailstorm that Tanner sends a notice to Senator Van Luven for in Chapter 14?
5. What is the name of the head of KIG?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)