|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the mobster that Diane Stevens is testifying against?
(a) Gary Reynolds.
(b) Anthony Altieri.
(c) Vince Carballo.
(d) Richard Stevens.
2. What does Mark continually send to Kelly to make her agree to go out with him?
(c) Flowers and gifts.
3. What is the name of the person who started KIG?
(a) Ben Roberts.
(b) Tanner Kingsley.
(c) Andrew Kingsley.
(d) Mark Harris.
4. What does Andrew breathe in that causes him brain damage?
(a) A cancerous substance.
(b) A toxic gas.
(c) A dangerous chemical.
(d) A virus.
5. What is the relationship between Sonja and Franz in the book?
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) Husband and wife.
6. What is the name of a rival company of KIG that two well-known scientists worked at who were found dead?
(a) Kinyo Global.
(b) Tokyo First Industrial.
(c) First Trust International.
(d) Global Industrial.
7. What is the name of Kelly's neighbor that dies in an elevator crash?
(a) Madame Lapointe.
(b) Carolyn Ter.
(c) Harry Flint.
(d) Grace Seidel.
8. What is the name of Gary Reynolds' friend that delivers the news that he has died to his sister?
9. What does Mark study for his second date with Kelly?
10. What is the name of Kelly's friendly concierge who keeps her dog for her?
(a) Phillipe Cendre.
(b) Grace Seidel.
(c) Carolyn Ter.
(d) Nicole Paradis.
11. Where does Kelly return to visit her mother in Chapter 10?
(d) New York.
12. What is the name of the company Richard Stevens works for?
(a) Global Corporation.
(b) Tokyo International.
(c) Kingsley International Group.
(d) International Global Group.
13. How many years had the Verbrugges been living in their apartment?
14. What color bikini does Kelly wear in Chapter 6?
15. What does Detective Greenburg ask Tanner if he is experimenting with in Chapter 15?
(a) Mind control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Diane do when Earl Greenburg tells her that her husband is dead?
2. What is the name of the senator that takes offense of Tanner's strongly worded statements regarding government control of fossil fuel emissions?
3. What does Princess tell Tanner she is doing in a letter she gives him in Chapter 17?
4. What does the mortuary manager tell Diane to choose that makes her flee the building in tears?
5. What is Diane's profession?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)