|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tanner's associate that listens to his surveillance equipment of Kelly and Diane in Chapter 19?
(a) Harry Flint.
(b) Ben Roberts.
(c) Edmond Barclay.
(d) John Higholt.
2. What is the name of the person Tanner sees that Princess has married in Chapter 18?
(a) Phillipe Cendre.
(b) Edmond Barclay.
(c) Greg Holliday.
(d) Ben Roberts.
3. What is the name of the company Richard Stevens works for?
(a) Kingsley International Group.
(b) International Global Group.
(c) Tokyo International.
(d) Global Corporation.
4. What does Mark continually send to Kelly to make her agree to go out with him?
(a) Flowers and gifts.
5. How much money does Kelly leave town for Manhattan with?
6. What does Tanner have a secret meeting with the Pentagon about behind Andrew's back?
(a) Biological science.
(b) Chemical warfare.
7. Where does Kelly return to visit her mother in Chapter 10?
(b) New York.
8. What does the mortuary manager tell Diane to choose that makes her flee the building in tears?
(a) A hairdo.
(b) A tie.
(c) A suit.
(d) A handkerchief.
9. How many of her paintings did Diane find hanging in her honeymoon suite?
10. In what city is Sonja Verbrugge at the beginning of the Prologue?
11. What happens to Mark Harris when he asks his colleagues if the meeting in Washington was all set?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He is questioned by them.
(c) He is clubbed over the head.
(d) He is shot.
12. What is the name of the senator that takes offense of Tanner's strongly worded statements regarding government control of fossil fuel emissions?
(a) Senator Holliday.
(b) Senator Van Luven.
(c) Senator Roberts.
(d) Senator Harris.
13. What is the name of the hotel that Diane and Richard stay in on their honeymoon?
(a) The Waldorf-Astoria.
(b) Brown Palace Hotel.
(c) Plaza Athenee.
(d) The Mandarin Hotel.
14. What does Andrew breathe in that causes him brain damage?
(a) A virus.
(b) A cancerous substance.
(c) A dangerous chemical.
(d) A toxic gas.
15. How old is Kelly when her mother marries a man that drinks too much?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Diane's hair?
2. What is the name of Diane's friend that comforts her after her husband's death?
3. What does Mark bring Kelly on their first date that amuses her?
4. Where had Richard invited Diane to go after first attending her art show?
5. What does Kelly possess an air of on the runway that attracts men?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)