|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession is Kelly Harris?
(a) An artist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A supermodel.
(d) A teacher.
2. What does the mortuary manager tell Diane to choose that makes her flee the building in tears?
(a) A suit.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A hairdo.
(d) A tie.
3. What is the name of the front desk receptionist in Kelly's apartment building?
(a) Ben Roberts.
(b) Nicole Paradis.
(c) Harry Flint.
(d) Phillipe Cendre.
4. Where does Kelly return to visit her mother in Chapter 10?
(d) New York.
5. What does Princess tell Tanner she is doing in a letter she gives him in Chapter 17?
(a) That she is marrying someone else.
(b) That she's moving to Europe.
(c) That she hates him.
(d) That she's pregnant.
6. What is the name of the company Richard Stevens works for?
(a) Tokyo International.
(b) International Global Group.
(c) Kingsley International Group.
(d) Global Corporation.
7. For what reason does Tanner say he is sending notices of freak weather to Senator Van Luven?
(a) To get money.
(b) To keep her informed.
(c) Global warming updates.
(d) To impress her.
8. What does Tanner have a secret meeting with the Pentagon about behind Andrew's back?
(c) Biological science.
(d) Chemical warfare.
9. How many days does Tanner have fury against Princess after their first date?
10. What does Princess say Tanner must provide for her in order for her to marry him?
(a) A good job.
(b) A rich financial future.
(c) Many children.
(d) A nice home.
11. Where does Kelly spend long hours to avoid going home as a young woman?
(a) The gym.
(b) The library.
(c) The movies.
(d) Clothing stores.
12. What does a fortune teller tell Diane that her relationship with Richard is surrounded by?
13. What is the relationship between Sonja and Franz in the book?
(a) Brother and sister.
(d) Husband and wife.
14. What is the name of Gary Reynolds' sister?
15. Where is there a freak hailstorm that Tanner sends a notice to Senator Van Luven for in Chapter 14?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tanner's associate that listens to his surveillance equipment of Kelly and Diane in Chapter 19?
2. What does Mark study for his second date with Kelly?
3. How many years had KIG been started in Chapter 14?
4. What city is Mark Harris in during the Prologue?
5. What is the name of the detective in charge of homicide in Manhattan?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)