|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years had KIG been started in Chapter 14?
2. What is the relationship between Sonja and Franz in the book?
(a) Husband and wife.
(b) Brother and sister.
3. What is the name of the dog Mark gives to Kelly?
4. What does Detective Greenburg ask Tanner if he is experimenting with in Chapter 15?
(a) Mind control.
5. What is the name of Tanner's associate that listens to his surveillance equipment of Kelly and Diane in Chapter 19?
(a) John Higholt.
(b) Edmond Barclay.
(c) Harry Flint.
(d) Ben Roberts.
6. How old is a murder case that Detective Earl Greenburg believes is connected with the deaths of Sonja, Mark and Gary?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
7. What does Princess say Tanner must provide for her in order for her to marry him?
(a) A rich financial future.
(b) A good job.
(c) A nice home.
(d) Many children.
8. Who does the person that the French policemen are questioning in Chapter 11 say has been missing since the night of Mark Harris' death?
(a) The superintendent of the Eiffel Tower.
(b) Kelly's dog.
(c) Kelly Harris.
(d) The elevator operator of the Eiffel Tower.
9. Who do two French policemen question in Chapter 11?
(a) Kelly Harris.
(b) Mark Harris.
(c) The elevator operator of the Eiffel Tower.
(d) The superintendent of the Eiffel Tower.
10. What does Princess tell Tanner when he proposes to her for the first time?
(a) Tells him she never loved him.
(b) Accepts, but only if he gets a new job.
(d) Turns him down.
11. What is Kelly's mother's name?
(a) Lauren Lapointe.
(b) Sonja Verbrugge.
(c) Grace Seidel.
(d) Ethel Hackworth.
12. Who do two uniformed police stare at that is now dead in Chapter 3?
(a) Sonja Verbrugge.
(b) Diane Stevens.
(c) Kelly Harris.
(d) Carolyn Ter.
13. What is the name of Kelly's stepdad that beats her mother and suggests that Kelly sell her body?
(a) Ben Roberts.
(b) Gary Reynolds.
(c) Mark Harris.
(d) Dan Berke.
14. What does Kelly possess an air of on the runway that attracts men?
15. What is the name of Kelly's friend that is a well-known talk show host?
(a) Carolyn Ter.
(b) Ben Roberts.
(c) Greg Holliday.
(d) Mark Harris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a fortune teller tell Diane that her relationship with Richard is surrounded by?
2. What happens to Mark Harris when he asks his colleagues if the meeting in Washington was all set?
3. What color bikini does Kelly wear in Chapter 6?
4. What is the name of the head of KIG?
5. What is the name of Diane's friend that comforts her after her husband's death?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)