|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the head of KIG?
(a) Andrew Kingsley.
(b) Richard Stevens.
(c) Ben Roberts.
(d) Tanner Kingsley.
2. What happens to Mark Harris when he asks his colleagues if the meeting in Washington was all set?
(a) He is questioned by them.
(b) He is stabbed.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is clubbed over the head.
3. Who do two uniformed police stare at that is now dead in Chapter 3?
(a) Carolyn Ter.
(b) Kelly Harris.
(c) Diane Stevens.
(d) Sonja Verbrugge.
4. What does Tanner have a secret meeting with the Pentagon about behind Andrew's back?
(b) Chemical warfare.
(c) Biological science.
5. For what reason does Tanner say he is sending notices of freak weather to Senator Van Luven?
(a) To get money.
(b) To impress her.
(c) To keep her informed.
(d) Global warming updates.
6. How old is Kelly when her mother marries a man that drinks too much?
7. What is Gary Reynolds' sister woken up by at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) A pillow smothering her.
(b) A dog barking.
(d) An intruder.
8. What does Tanner tell Andrew that their secret government project will be done for that makes him agree to it in Chapter 17?
(a) Pro bono.
(b) In his spare time.
(c) The next year.
(d) After one of his projects.
9. What color is Diane's hair?
10. What is the name of a rival company of KIG that two well-known scientists worked at who were found dead?
(a) Global Industrial.
(b) First Trust International.
(c) Kinyo Global.
(d) Tokyo First Industrial.
11. What city is Mark Harris in during the Prologue?
12. Who is the first person to call Kelly after Mark's death?
(a) Harry Flint.
(b) Ben Roberts.
(c) Andrew Kingsley.
(d) Sam Meadows.
13. What does Mark continually send to Kelly to make her agree to go out with him?
(b) Flowers and gifts.
14. What is the name of the front desk receptionist in Kelly's apartment building?
(a) Ben Roberts.
(b) Phillipe Cendre.
(c) Nicole Paradis.
(d) Harry Flint.
15. What profession is Kelly Harris?
(a) An artist.
(b) A supermodel.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark study for his second date with Kelly?
2. What is the name of Tanner's associate that listens to his surveillance equipment of Kelly and Diane in Chapter 19?
3. What is the name of the mobster that Diane Stevens is testifying against?
4. How many days does Tanner have fury against Princess after their first date?
5. What does Diane do when Earl Greenburg tells her that her husband is dead?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)