|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of a Swiss scientist that supposedly committed suicide while pregnant and before her wedding day?
(a) Madeline Smith.
(b) Carolyn Ter.
(c) Grace Seidel.
(d) Pauline Cooper.
2. How many days does Tanner have fury against Princess after their first date?
3. How much money does Kelly leave town for Manhattan with?
4. What is the name of Gary Reynolds' friend that delivers the news that he has died to his sister?
5. What does Andrew breathe in that causes him brain damage?
(a) A toxic gas.
(b) A dangerous chemical.
(c) A virus.
(d) A cancerous substance.
6. How old is a murder case that Detective Earl Greenburg believes is connected with the deaths of Sonja, Mark and Gary?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
7. Where does Kelly spend long hours to avoid going home as a young woman?
(a) The library.
(b) The movies.
(c) The gym.
(d) Clothing stores.
8. What is the name of Gary Reynolds' sister?
9. How old is Kelly when her mother marries a man that drinks too much?
10. What does Kelly possess an air of on the runway that attracts men?
11. What is the name of Kelly's stepdad that beats her mother and suggests that Kelly sell her body?
(a) Mark Harris.
(b) Ben Roberts.
(c) Gary Reynolds.
(d) Dan Berke.
12. What does Mark bring Kelly on their first date that amuses her?
(a) A dog.
(b) A dress.
13. What is the name of the woman that Tanner tells Kelly her husband might have been involved with?
14. Where had Richard invited Diane to go after first attending her art show?
(a) A movie.
(b) The ballet.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The theatre.
15. What does a fortune teller tell Diane that her relationship with Richard is surrounded by?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark Harris have his mind on while waiting on his colleagues in the Prologue?
2. How many years had KIG been started in Chapter 14?
3. What is the name of the detective in charge of homicide in Manhattan?
4. What is the relationship between Sonja and Franz in the book?
5. Who does the person that the French policemen are questioning in Chapter 11 say has been missing since the night of Mark Harris' death?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)