|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession is Kelly Harris?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A supermodel.
(d) An artist.
2. How much money does Kelly leave town for Manhattan with?
3. What is Diane's profession?
4. What is the name of the dog Mark gives to Kelly?
5. Where does Kelly return to visit her mother in Chapter 10?
(a) New York.
6. In what city is Sonja Verbrugge at the beginning of the Prologue?
7. What is the relationship between Sonja and Franz in the book?
(b) Husband and wife.
(d) Brother and sister.
8. What does Princess say Tanner must provide for her in order for her to marry him?
(a) A nice home.
(b) Many children.
(c) A good job.
(d) A rich financial future.
9. What does Tanner tell Andrew that their secret government project will be done for that makes him agree to it in Chapter 17?
(a) Pro bono.
(b) After one of his projects.
(c) The next year.
(d) In his spare time.
10. How many years does Kelly's mother spend working as an industrial cleaning lady?
11. What is the name of the woman that Tanner tells Kelly her husband might have been involved with?
12. What is Andrew's mental capability reduced to after an experiment goes awry?
(a) A small child.
(b) He is brain dead.
(c) He is the same.
(d) An adult, but no longer a genius.
13. What is the name of the person Tanner sees that Princess has married in Chapter 18?
(a) Ben Roberts.
(b) Phillipe Cendre.
(c) Edmond Barclay.
(d) Greg Holliday.
14. What does Andrew breathe in that causes him brain damage?
(a) A cancerous substance.
(b) A toxic gas.
(c) A dangerous chemical.
(d) A virus.
15. What is Tanner Kingsley testifying before Senate in Washington, D.C. about in Chapter 11?
(a) World hunger.
(c) Global warming.
(d) Solar paneling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Kelly's friend that is a well-known talk show host?
2. Where is Gary Reynolds when he pilots his Cessna Citation II before disappearing?
3. What is the name of the senator that takes offense of Tanner's strongly worded statements regarding government control of fossil fuel emissions?
4. What is the name of the head of KIG?
5. What is the name of the person who started KIG?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)