|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Detective Greenburg ask Tanner if he is experimenting with in Chapter 15?
(a) Mind control.
2. What is the name of the person who started KIG?
(a) Ben Roberts.
(b) Andrew Kingsley.
(c) Tanner Kingsley.
(d) Mark Harris.
3. What profession is Kelly Harris?
(a) An artist.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A supermodel.
4. What is the name of Kelly's friendly concierge who keeps her dog for her?
(a) Grace Seidel.
(b) Nicole Paradis.
(c) Carolyn Ter.
(d) Phillipe Cendre.
5. What does Princess say Tanner must provide for her in order for her to marry him?
(a) A good job.
(b) A nice home.
(c) Many children.
(d) A rich financial future.
6. What does Mark bring Kelly on their first date that amuses her?
(b) A dress.
(c) A dog.
7. How old is a murder case that Detective Earl Greenburg believes is connected with the deaths of Sonja, Mark and Gary?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
8. What does Kelly possess an air of on the runway that attracts men?
9. What does Mark study for his second date with Kelly?
10. Where did Diane and Richard go on their honeymoon?
11. What does Diane do when Earl Greenburg tells her that her husband is dead?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Cries on his shoulder.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Slaps him.
12. For what reason does Tanner say he is sending notices of freak weather to Senator Van Luven?
(a) Global warming updates.
(b) To get money.
(c) To keep her informed.
(d) To impress her.
13. How many years does Kelly's mother spend working as an industrial cleaning lady?
14. Where does Kelly return to visit her mother in Chapter 10?
(b) New York.
15. What is Gary Reynolds' sister woken up by at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) A pillow smothering her.
(b) An intruder.
(d) A dog barking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kelly develop a fear of as a child?
2. What is the name of the hotel that Diane and Richard stay in on their honeymoon?
3. What does Tanner have a secret meeting with the Pentagon about behind Andrew's back?
4. What is the name of the dog Mark gives to Kelly?
5. What is the name of the company Richard Stevens works for?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)