|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-46 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tanner have embedded in the business cards that he gives Kelly and Diane?
(a) Microdot computer chips.
(d) A voice recorder.
2. What is the name of a rival company of KIG that two well-known scientists worked at who were found dead?
(a) Kinyo Global.
(b) Tokyo First Industrial.
(c) Global Industrial.
(d) First Trust International.
3. What kind of weather does Andrew send toward Tanner's private jet in Chapter 45?
(a) Hurricane winds.
(b) A monsoon.
(c) A tornado.
(d) Tidal waves.
4. How many times a year does KIG hold "board meetings" in the suite at the Delmont Hotel?
5. In what city do Diane and Kelly agree to meet in Chapter 39?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business does Kelly half-jokingly suggest that she and Diane start up together?
2. Where does Tanner tell the man who shoots Diane and Kelly at Senator Van Luven's house to drop their bodies?
3. What does Mark Harris have his mind on while waiting on his colleagues in the Prologue?
4. What kind of shoes does Kelly notice the maid at the Adams Hotel is wearing when she leaves towels in their room?
5. What does Detective Greenburg ask Tanner if he is experimenting with in Chapter 15?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)