|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-46 and Afterword.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Diane and Kelly hop on to flee from Harry Flint in the Delmont Hotel?
(a) A cab.
(b) A streetcar.
(c) A limo.
(d) A subway car.
2. What does Kelly do on the runway one night after breaking it off with Mark that embarrasses her?
(c) Trips and falls.
(d) Falls off the runway.
3. What is the name of a rival company of KIG that two well-known scientists worked at who were found dead?
(a) First Trust International.
(b) Kinyo Global.
(c) Global Industrial.
(d) Tokyo First Industrial.
4. Where does Tanner tell Princess that Prima II is hidden?
(d) The French Polynesian Islands.
5. How long does Detective Greenburg promise police protection for Diane and Kelly in Chapter 22?
(a) A week.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the U.S. and Russia sign a joint treaty against use of weather for hostile purposes?
2. What is the name of the front desk receptionist in Kelly's apartment building?
3. How many days does Tanner have fury against Princess after their first date?
4. What is the name of the island that Tanner and Princess plan to flee to in Chapter 44?
5. What does Diane do when Earl Greenburg tells her that her husband is dead?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)