|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel that Diane and Kelly agree to meet at in Chapter 39?
(a) Wilton Hotel.
(b) Brown Palace Hotel.
(c) Delmont Hotel.
(d) The Mandarin.
2. What kind of bed does Mark request for his honeymoon suite with Kelly?
(a) A queen sized bed.
(b) 2 queen beds.
(c) 2 single beds.
(d) A king sized bed.
3. What does Tanner tell Andrew that their secret government project will be done for that makes him agree to it in Chapter 17?
(a) Pro bono.
(b) The next year.
(c) After one of his projects.
(d) In his spare time.
4. What is the name of Tanner's associate that listens to his surveillance equipment of Kelly and Diane in Chapter 19?
(a) John Higholt.
(b) Edmond Barclay.
(c) Ben Roberts.
(d) Harry Flint.
5. For what reason does Tanner say he is sending notices of freak weather to Senator Van Luven?
(a) To keep her informed.
(b) To impress her.
(c) To get money.
(d) Global warming updates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Richard taken Diane on a picnic the first night they made love?
2. Who does the person that the French policemen are questioning in Chapter 11 say has been missing since the night of Mark Harris' death?
3. What does the airport manager say has gone missing from Gary Reynolds' plane after his death?
4. In what city is Sonja Verbrugge at the beginning of the Prologue?
5. What does Diane set to do for her husband after a man tells her he is dead?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)