|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark Harris have his mind on while waiting on his colleagues in the Prologue?
2. What is the name of the hotel for women that Diane and Kelly take refuge in during Chapter 23?
(a) The Delmont.
(b) Brown Palace Hotel.
(c) Wilton Hotel.
(d) The Mandarin Hotel.
3. What does Princess tell Tanner when he proposes to her for the first time?
(b) Turns him down.
(c) Accepts, but only if he gets a new job.
(d) Tells him she never loved him.
4. Where had Richard invited Diane to go after first attending her art show?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) The theatre.
(c) The ballet.
(d) A movie.
5. Where had Richard taken Diane on a picnic the first night they made love?
(b) Central Park.
(c) The movies.
(d) The theatre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a fortune teller tell Diane that her relationship with Richard is surrounded by?
2. What kind of shoes does Kelly notice the maid at the Adams Hotel is wearing when she leaves towels in their room?
3. Where does Kelly spend long hours to avoid going home as a young woman?
4. What does Diane tell Kelly she is when they argue in Chapter 26?
5. Where had Tanner recruited Harry Flint from?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)