|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 - 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the senator that takes offense of Tanner's strongly worded statements regarding government control of fossil fuel emissions?
(a) Senator Harris.
(b) Senator Roberts.
(c) Senator Van Luven.
(d) Senator Holliday.
2. What does Kelly possess an air of on the runway that attracts men?
3. What does Anthony Altieri say he plans to do after he cleans up a few old debts?
4. What is the name of Kelly's friendly concierge who keeps her dog for her?
(a) Carolyn Ter.
(b) Phillipe Cendre.
(c) Grace Seidel.
(d) Nicole Paradis.
5. What is the name of the woman that Tanner tells Kelly her husband might have been involved with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Richard taken Diane on a picnic the first night they made love?
2. What is the name of the detective in charge of homicide in Manhattan?
3. What is Diane's profession?
4. Who is the first person to call Kelly after Mark's death?
5. What is Kelly's mother's name?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)