|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel that Diane and Richard stay in on their honeymoon?
(a) The Waldorf-Astoria.
(b) The Mandarin Hotel.
(c) Plaza Athenee.
(d) Brown Palace Hotel.
2. What does Kelly possess an air of on the runway that attracts men?
3. Who does the person that the French policemen are questioning in Chapter 11 say has been missing since the night of Mark Harris' death?
(a) Kelly Harris.
(b) The superintendent of the Eiffel Tower.
(c) Kelly's dog.
(d) The elevator operator of the Eiffel Tower.
4. What is Gary Reynolds' sister woken up by at the end of Chapter 9?
(a) A pillow smothering her.
(c) A dog barking.
(d) An intruder.
5. Where is Gary Reynolds when he pilots his Cessna Citation II before disappearing?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tanner's associate that listens to his surveillance equipment of Kelly and Diane in Chapter 19?
2. Where had Richard taken Diane on a picnic the first night they made love?
3. What is the name of Gary Reynolds' sister?
4. What does a fortune teller tell Diane that her relationship with Richard is surrounded by?
5. What is the name of Gary Reynolds' friend that delivers the news that he has died to his sister?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)