|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Princess tell Tanner when he proposes to her for the first time?
(a) Turns him down.
(b) Tells him she never loved him.
(c) Accepts, but only if he gets a new job.
2. What is the name of the person Tanner sees that Princess has married in Chapter 18?
(a) Ben Roberts.
(b) Edmond Barclay.
(c) Phillipe Cendre.
(d) Greg Holliday.
3. What does Diane set to do for her husband after a man tells her he is dead?
(a) Turns on his favorite CD.
(b) Makes his favorite dinner.
(c) Watches her favorite movie.
(d) Puts on his favorite dress.
4. What does Princess say Tanner must provide for her in order for her to marry him?
(a) A good job.
(b) A nice home.
(c) Many children.
(d) A rich financial future.
5. How much is the reward Tanner offers for anyone that can solve the homicide cases against the KIG employees?
(a) $1 million.
(b) $5 million.
(c) $2 million.
(d) $4 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company Richard Stevens works for?
2. What is the name of Diane's friend that comforts her after her husband's death?
3. What does Andrew breathe in that causes him brain damage?
4. What does Tanner have a secret meeting with the Pentagon about behind Andrew's back?
5. What does Diane do when Earl Greenburg tells her that her husband is dead?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)