|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 - 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Kelly tell Mark that she was when she was raped that made her uninterested in sex?
2. Where do Kelly and Diane sit that is across the street from KIG in Chapter 20?
(a) A clothing store.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A jewelry store.
3. What is Tanner Kingsley testifying before Senate in Washington, D.C. about in Chapter 11?
(a) World hunger.
(c) Global warming.
(d) Solar paneling.
4. Who does Diane ask to see her safely into a cab while at a restaurant in Chapter 38?
(a) Greg Holliday.
(b) John Higholt.
(c) Dan Berke.
(d) Sam Meadows.
5. What is the name of the front desk receptionist in Kelly's apartment building?
(a) Phillipe Cendre.
(b) Harry Flint.
(c) Ben Roberts.
(d) Nicole Paradis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tanner use to duplicate Diane and Kelly's voices and trick them?
2. What does Mark tell Kelly that the audience felt after she had an embarrassing moment on the runway?
3. Which of the following things does Kelly not say KIG will be watching in Chapter 24?
4. Where does Kelly ask the front desk at her hotel to book her a plane ticket to in Chapter 21?
5. How old is a murder case that Detective Earl Greenburg believes is connected with the deaths of Sonja, Mark and Gary?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)