Prologue and Chapters 1-9
1. In what city is Sonja Verbrugge at the beginning of the Prologue?
2. What is the relationship between Sonja and Franz in the book?
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Brother and sister.
3. What city is Mark Harris in during the Prologue?
4. What does Mark Harris have his mind on while waiting on his colleagues in the Prologue?
5. What happens to Mark Harris when he asks his colleagues if the meeting in Washington was all set?
(a) He is questioned by them.
(b) He is clubbed over the head.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is stabbed.
6. Where is Gary Reynolds when he pilots his Cessna Citation II before disappearing?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
7. What is the name of the detective in charge of homicide in Manhattan?
(a) Ben Roberts.
(b) Vince Carballo.
(c) Greg Holliday.
(d) Earl Greenburg.
This section contains 4,028 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)