Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, Scene 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Thomasina is ___________________.
2. What does Bernard say Hannah is lacking?
3. What does Gus bring Hannah?
4. Thomasina's discussion of rice pudding proves, in her words, that _______________________.
5. Brice accuses Septimus of ___________.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Septimus avoid a duel with Chater?
2. Why does Thomasina get angry when Septimus translates from Latin?
3. Why is Hannah interested in the hermit of Sidley...
This section contains 871 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)