|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chloe believes the deterministic universe cannot work because _____________________.
(a) Sex gets in the way.
(b) Egos get in the way.
(c) History gets in the way.
(d) Math will not allow it.
2. What are the four actors onstage doing when the lights go down?
3. According to the diagram, what can never be recovered after an action is complete?
(a) The importance of the action.
(b) The ability to repeat the action.
(c) The damage created by it.
(d) The heat created by it.
4. Bernard's dialogue reveals _____________________-.
(a) That Byron fought Chater in a duel.
(b) That Byron left the States in a hurry.
(c) That Byron was never at Sidley Park.
(d) That Byron left England in a hurry.
5. When Thomasina asks Septimus to meet her in her room, he _______________.
(a) Gets angry.
(c) Kisses her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound occurs in this part of the scene?
2. Bernard and Chloe ________________________.
3. What philosophical dilemma is Chloe quizzing Valentine about at the beginning of the scene?
4. Hannah leaves because ____________________________.
5. Who does Thomasina claim she will marry?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)