|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lady Croom, who is in love with Mrs. Chater?
(a) Lord Croom.
(b) Lord Byron.
(c) Captain Brice.
2. What sound effect signals a change in eras?
(b) The music grows modern.
(d) The music fades away.
3. What does Augustus question Septimus about?
4. How has Lady Croom punished her brother for choosing his acquaintances unwisely?
5. Lady Croom objects to Septimus' love letter because _________________________.
(a) He has had an affair with Mrs. Chater.
(b) The letter is badly written.
(c) He has written other women love letters as well.
(d) He has written the exact same letter to Mrs. Chater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bernard and Chloe ________________________.
2. What does Bernard learn about his theory of Byron and the supposed duel with Chater?
3. When Thomasina suggests they must hurry to dance, Septimus responds that __________________.
4. What does Septimus do with the letters at the end of the scene?
5. Bernard's dialogue reveals _____________________-.
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)