Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound effect signals a change in eras?
(a) The music grows modern.
(b) The music fades away.
2. What is Lady Croom unhappy about?
(a) The damage Noakes has done to her piano.
(b) The affair she is having with Septimus.
(c) The affair she is having with Noakes.
(d) The damage Noakes has done to her garden.
3. What does Bernard offer to do for Valentine?
(a) Give him credit for proving Chater was dead in 1810.
(b) Give him credit for editing the Bernard's book.
(c) Give him credit for finding the game book.
(d) Give him credit for proving Byron killed Chater.
4. What objectionable article does Mrs. Chater wear?
(a) A girdle.
(b) A hoop skirt.
(c) A corset.
5. Bernard invites Hannah to London for ________.
(a) More research.
(b) His lecture.
(d) A book tour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Septimus bring home for Thomasina?
2. Chloe believes the deterministic universe cannot work because _____________________.
3. How has Lady Croom punished her brother for choosing his acquaintances unwisely?
4. What can't Noakes provide for the garden?
5. Why are the modern characters wearing period clothes in this scene?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)