|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hannah insist she will find at the end of the scene?
(a) Proof for her theory that the hermit never existed.
(b) Proof for her theory that Thomasina was a genius.
(c) Proof for her theory that Septimus was the hermit.
(d) Proof for her theory that Bernard was wrong.
2. What sound effect signals a change in eras?
(a) The music grows modern.
(b) The music fades away.
3. What is Lady Croom unhappy about?
(a) The damage Noakes has done to her garden.
(b) The damage Noakes has done to her piano.
(c) The affair she is having with Noakes.
(d) The affair she is having with Septimus.
4. What secret does Augustus know about Thomasina?
(a) That she is secretly a genius
(b) That she kissed Septimus
(c) That she is adopted
(d) That she is in love with Byron
5. How has Lady Croom punished her brother for choosing his acquaintances unwisely?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Septimus doing while the others sleep?
2. What assignment does Septimus give Thomasina?
3. What plant betrays Bernard's theory about Byron and the duel?
4. Valentine is _____________.
5. What is unusual about the staging in this scene?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)