|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gus bring Hannah at the end of the scene?
(a) A drawing of Septimus holding Plautus.
(b) A drawing of Septimus and Byron.
(c) A drawing of the hermit in his hermitage.
(d) A drawing of Septimus and Thomasina.
2. Why will Bernard return to Sidley Park?
(a) For further research.
(b) For the dance.
(c) For the press conference.
(d) For the book signing.
3. Bernard invites Hannah to London for ________.
(a) A book tour.
(b) His lecture.
(d) More research.
4. What does Thomasina say is significant about tomorrow?
(a) It is her seventeenth birthday.
(b) It is the last day of Septimus' employment.
(c) It is the last day of her life.
(d) It is her sixteenth birthday.
5. Valentine is _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can't Noakes provide for the garden?
2. Why do Valentine, Bernard, Hannah, and Chloe leave during the scene?
3. What philosophical dilemma is Chloe quizzing Valentine about at the beginning of the scene?
4. Lady Croom compares Noakes to _________________.
5. What does Hannah insist she will find at the end of the scene?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)