|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Lady Croom punished her brother for choosing his acquaintances unwisely?
2. What is Septimus doing while the others sleep?
(a) He is reading Byron's poetry.
(b) He is reading Thomasina's essay.
(c) He is reading Noakes' garden plans.
(d) He is reading Chater's poetry.
3. Valentine believes ___________________________________________.
(a) That personalities are trivial, and only science matters.
(b) That history is trivial, and only math matters.
(c) That math is trivial, and only science matters.
(d) That science is trivial, and only personalities matter.
4. Where does Hannah find proof that Bernard's theory is incorrect?
(a) In Lady Croom's letter from Septimus.
(b) In Noakes' garden sketches.
(c) In Thomasina's portfolio.
(d) In Lady Croom's garden book.
5. Lady Croom believes she must marry Thomasina off before _______________________.
(a) She is educated beyond eligibility.
(b) She is too poor to be an eligible bride.
(c) She is too sarcastic to be found desireable.
(d) She is too old to be found desireable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Thomasina wearing when she enters?
2. Valentine is _____________.
3. What does Thomasina do to Septimus?
4. What does Hannah propose to do with the new information?
5. Why does Hannah repeatedly raise her hand during Bernard's reading?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)