Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what year does the play begin?
2. Where does the play take place?
Sidley Park, Derbyshire.
3. Whose poem is Septimus reading?
4. Who is Mr. Noakes?
The landscape architect.
5. What piece of gossip does Thomasina mention to Septimus?
Mrs. Chater was found in carnal embrace in the gazebo.
6. What is the title of the poem Septimus is reading?
The Couch of Eros.
7. Septimus describes carnal embrace as _______________________.
Throwing one's arms around a side of beef.
This section contains 5,068 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)