|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chloe claim is true of her brother?
(a) She claims he has fought a duel.
(b) She claims he is leaving Sidley Park for good.
(c) She claims he is in love with Hannah.
(d) She claims he has information about her book.
2. Where is the proof that Byron was at Sidley Park in 1809?
(a) The proof is in Bernard's book on Byron.
(b) the prrof is in Lady Croom's journal.
(c) The proof is in a game book that records him shooting a hare.
(d) The proof is in the letter Hannah finds.
3. Who enters the scene uninvited?
4. What sound recurs in this scene?
(b) Gun shots.
(c) A radio.
(d) Violin music.
5. Where does Hannah find proof that Bernard's theory is incorrect?
(a) In Lady Croom's letter from Septimus.
(b) In Thomasina's portfolio.
(c) In Noakes' garden sketches.
(d) In Lady Croom's garden book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hannah's letter prove?
2. Thomasina does not discover that Septimus was found with Mrs. Chater because_____________________________.
3. Why doesn't Lord Croom hear the commotion during the night?
4. What is unusual about the staging in this scene?
5. Why does Gus run out of the room at the end of the scene?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)