|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Croom forgives Septimus because _____________________.
(a) He threatens to leave her.
(b) He defends her.
(c) He flatters her.
(d) He pleads with her.
2. What is Bernard's response to Hannah's statement that she has a theory but cannot prove it?
(a) He tells her she will never publish because she is too timid.
(b) He tells her to wait until she finds proof.
(c) He tells her to publish it.
(d) He tells her no good theory can be proven.
3. Where does the play take place?
(a) Rosings Park, Derbyshire.
(b) Central Park, New York.
(c) Sydney Park, Australia.
(d) Sidley Park, Derbyshire.
4. Why is Lady Croom upset with Byron?
(a) She caught Byron leaving Mrs. Chater's room.
(b) She caught Thomasina leaving his room.
(c) She caught Byron leaving Thomasina's room.
(d) She caught Mrs. Chater leaving his room.
5. Who enters the scene uninvited?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Septimus place his letter after he has read it?
2. What does Hannah's letter prove?
3. What does Bernard offer to do for Valentine?
4. What does Chloe claim is true of her brother?
5. Why is Lady Croom upset with Septimus?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)