|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assignment does Septimus give Thomasina?
(a) He wants her to explain Newton's theories.
(b) He wants her to explain her diagram of heat exchange.
(c) He wants her to explain her drawing of him and Plautus.
(d) He wants her to explain Determinism.
2. What does Septimus receive at the beginning of the scene?
(a) A book.
(b) An apple.
(c) Another turtle.
(d) Another letter.
3. How has Lady Croom punished her brother for choosing his acquaintances unwisely?
4. In what year does the play begin?
(b) The present.
5. Lady Croom has to ask her daughter for _____________.
(a) Her middle name.
(b) Her cooperation.
(c) Her preference in her studies.
(d) Her age.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what style of dress are the Crooms attired as the scene opens?
2. What book is Byron mentioned as the author of?
3. Which character enters and exits without speaking?
4. According to Lady Croom, who has shot a pigeon?
5. Who is Lady Croom's latest lover?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)