|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has gone by morning?
(a) Brice and the Chaters.
(b) Only the Chaters.
(c) Brice, the Chaters, and Byron.
(d) Only Byron.
2. Thomasina describes the hermit in her drawing to _____________________.
(a) The babe in the woods.
(b) The Baptist in the wilderness.
(c) The ghost in the machine.
(d) The man in the moon.
3. Septimus admits to ______________________.
(a) Slandering Chater's wife.
(b) Running away with Chater's wife.
(c) Making love to Chater's wife.
(d) Ignoring Chater's wife.
4. Why does Valentine suggest Bernard should hide his car?
(a) Lord Croom would not allow guests with Japanese cars.
(b) Lord Croom would not allow guests who drove foreign cars.
(c) Lord Croom would not allow guests who did not ride bicycles.
(d) Lord Croom would not allow guests who did not drive carriages.
5. At what time has Septimus agreed to duel Chater?
(b) Five o'clock
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Lady Croom vexed with her husband?
2. What does Septimus agree to at the end of the scene?
3. Lady Croom wants Septimus to _______________________.
4. Why is Hannah skeptical of Bernard's conclusion regarding Byron's duel with Chater?
5. How did Chater actually die?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)