|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Croom claims her garden is currently arranged ______________________.
(a) According to the latest fashion.
(b) According to her tastes.
(c) As her husband designed it.
(d) As God intended it.
2. What sound accompanies the dialogue in parts of the scene?
(a) Cello music.
(b) Violin music.
(c) Guitar music.
(d) Piano music.
3. Who is Mr. Noakes?
(a) Mrs. Croom's brother.
(b) The landscape architect.
(c) The tutor.
(d) The butler.
4. What does Bernard say Hannah is lacking?
(c) Gut instinct.
(d) Killer instinct.
5. Bernard refutes Hannah's suggestions about the events of the past by telling her ___________________.
(a) She doesn't care.
(b) She isn't smart enough to understand.
(c) She never believed in him.
(d) She wasn't there.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Thomasina asks Septimus about sexual congress, he _________________________.
2. What is the only science God has seen fit to bestow on man, according to Septimus?
3. What does Hannah discover in the book Bernard has given her?
4. Thomasina is ___________________.
5. What assignment does Septimus give Thomasina?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)