|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound accompanies the dialogue in parts of the scene?
(a) Guitar music.
(b) Cello music.
(c) Piano music.
(d) Violin music.
2. How has Lady Croom punished her brother for choosing his acquaintances unwisely?
3. What is the title of Bernard's publication?
(a) The Couch of Eros
(b) Even in Arcadia--Sex, Literature, and Death at Sidley Park
(c) The wit and wisdom of Thomasina Croom
(d) Byron's duel, and the hidden genius of Ezra Chater
4. Bernard states that the drama of life at Sidley Park was about __________________-.
(a) Sex and literature.
(b) Philosophy and poetry.
(c) Sex and history.
(d) Literature and philosophy.
5. Why is Lady Croom upset with Byron?
(a) She caught Byron leaving Mrs. Chater's room.
(b) She caught Mrs. Chater leaving his room.
(c) She caught Thomasina leaving his room.
(d) She caught Byron leaving Thomasina's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Valentine suggest Bernard did not receive a reply to his letter from Lord Croom?
2. Who is onstage when the scene begins?
3. What article has Septimus loaned Byron?
4. When Thomasina asks Septimus to meet her in her room, he _______________.
5. What is Valentine looking for?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)