|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Croom has to ask her daughter for _____________.
(a) Her cooperation.
(b) Her middle name.
(c) Her age.
(d) Her preference in her studies.
2. Bernard calls Hannah's first book _________________.
(a) A work of historical value.
(b) A work of fiction.
(c) A novelette.
(d) A romance novel.
3. In what year does the play begin?
(b) The present.
4. Who seems particularly offended by Septimus' dalliance with Mrs. Chater?
(d) Lord Croom.
5. Why does Hannah suggest an afterlife would be a mixed blessing for Bernard?
(a) He would have to apologize to Lady Croom.
(b) He would have to face Lord Byron.
(c) He would have to apologize to Chater.
(d) He would have to face Septimus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Valentine drive Bernard home from Sidley Park?
2. How did Chater actually die?
3. When Septimus mentions death in Arcadia, Thomasina responds ____________________.
4. Valentine is _____________.
5. Hannah leaves because ____________________________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)