|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Thomasina claim she will marry?
(c) Lord Byron.
2. Why is Hannah skeptical of Bernard's conclusion regarding Byron's duel with Chater?
(a) Bernard has only proved that a duel was fought.
(b) Byron was lame and could not shoot
(c) He has not established that Byron was even there
(d) Chater died from a monkey bite
3. Who has gone by morning?
(a) Only the Chaters.
(b) Brice, the Chaters, and Byron.
(c) Brice and the Chaters.
(d) Only Byron.
4. Who arrives after Hannah exits?
(a) Valentine and Gus.
(b) Bernard and Gus.
(c) Chloe and Valentine.
(d) Chloe and Bernard.
5. What does Gus bring Hannah at the end of the scene?
(a) A drawing of Septimus and Byron.
(b) A drawing of Septimus holding Plautus.
(c) A drawing of the hermit in his hermitage.
(d) A drawing of Septimus and Thomasina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound occurs in this part of the scene?
2. Where does the play take place?
3. Why does Bernard think Byron engaged in a duel at Sidley Park?
4. What is unusual about the staging in this scene?
5. Why does Gus run out of the room at the end of the scene?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)