|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Thomasina turn to Septimus for answers about sex?
(a) Septimus is her tutor.
(b) Septimus is honorable and chaste.
(c) Septimus is her brother.
(d) Septimus never tries to deceive anyone.
2. Who is Lady Croom's latest lover?
(c) Count Zelinsky.
3. Where does the play take place?
(a) Central Park, New York.
(b) Sydney Park, Australia.
(c) Sidley Park, Derbyshire.
(d) Rosings Park, Derbyshire.
4. What sound occurs in this part of the scene?
(a) A dog howling.
(b) A train's whistle.
(c) A steam engine.
(d) A dog barking.
5. In what style of dress are the Crooms attired as the scene opens?
(c) Regency wear
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Septimus claim he had an affair with Mrs. Chater?
2. When Thomasina asks Septimus to meet her in her room, he _______________.
3. Septimus calls attention to ______________________.
4. What scientific constant fascinates Valentine?
5. Where are the game books kept?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)