|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sounds end the scene?
(a) Piano music and the steam engine.
(b) A gun shot and crows crying.
(c) Violin music and crows crying.
(d) A gun shot and piano music.
2. Why won't Valentine drive Bernard home from Sidley Park?
(a) Valentine sold his car.
(b) Valentine is too angry to drive Bernard.
(c) Valentine is too drunk to drive.
(d) Valentine wants Chloe to drive Bernard.
3. Why does Valentine suggest Bernard should hide his car?
(a) Lord Croom would not allow guests who drove foreign cars.
(b) Lord Croom would not allow guests who did not drive carriages.
(c) Lord Croom would not allow guests who did not ride bicycles.
(d) Lord Croom would not allow guests with Japanese cars.
4. What does Hannah propose to do with the new information?
(a) Write a letter in support of Bernard.
(b) Write a letter demanding an apology from Bernard.
(c) Write a letter apologizing to Bernard.
(d) Write a letter refuting Bernard's article.
5. Chloe asks Hannah ___________________________.
(a) If she is done with her book.
(b) If she is romantically interested in Bernard.
(c) If she is romantically interested in Gus.
(d) If she is married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does Augustus know about Thomasina?
2. Why does Valentine suggest Bernard did not receive a reply to his letter from Lord Croom?
3. At what time has Septimus agreed to duel Chater?
4. How old is Thomasina at this point?
5. Why does Brice want Septimus to accept Chater's challenge?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)