|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hannah skeptical of Bernard's conclusion regarding Byron's duel with Chater?
(a) He has not established that Byron was even there
(b) Byron was lame and could not shoot
(c) Bernard has only proved that a duel was fought.
(d) Chater died from a monkey bite
2. Chater accuses Septimus of __________________-.
(a) Stealing his wife.
(b) Betraying his wife.
(c) Insulting his wife.
(d) Misleading his wife.
3. What is Valentine studying using his mathematical process?
(a) Apple leaves
4. Who is onstage when the scene begins?
(b) Lady Croom.
5. How are the modern characters dressed differently in this scene?
(a) They are wearing Regency clothing.
(b) They are wearing Elizabethan clothing.
(c) They are wearing Victorian clothing.
(d) They are wearing Edwardian clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bernard states that the drama of life at Sidley Park was about __________________-.
2. Thomasina delivers a letter from ________________.
3. What article has Septimus loaned Byron?
4. Where does the play take place?
5. Brice accuses Septimus of ___________.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)