|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thomasina believes she has made a discovery in ______________.
2. According to Chloe, what is her mother looking for?
(a) A microscope.
(b) A dictionary.
(c) A thesaurus.
(d) A theodolite.
3. What sound effect is heard constantly throughout this scene?
(a) Clicking of a pen
(b) Mr. Noakes' engine
(c) Piano music in the next room
(d) Rifle fire
4. Where does Hannah find proof that Bernard's theory is incorrect?
(a) In Noakes' garden sketches.
(b) In Thomasina's portfolio.
(c) In Lady Croom's garden book.
(d) In Lady Croom's letter from Septimus.
5. What sound accompanies the dialogue in parts of the scene?
(a) Violin music.
(b) Piano music.
(c) Guitar music.
(d) Cello music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hannah suggest an afterlife would be a mixed blessing for Bernard?
2. Jellaby arrives to ________________________.
3. Lady Croom believes Thomasina has _______________________.
4. What book is Byron mentioned as the author of?
5. Why does Gus run out of the room at the end of the scene?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)