|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the game books kept?
(a) In the closet.
(b) In the pantry.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In the commode.
2. According to Lady Croom, who is in love with Mrs. Chater?
(a) Captain Brice.
(b) Lord Byron.
(c) Lord Croom.
3. Lady Croom forgives Septimus because _____________________.
(a) He defends her.
(b) He flatters her.
(c) He threatens to leave her.
(d) He pleads with her.
4. In what year does the play begin?
(d) The present.
5. What philosophical dilemma is Chloe quizzing Valentine about at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Good vs. Evil
(b) Rationality vs. Romanticism
(c) Fate vs. Free Will
(d) Science vs. Art
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Croom wants Septimus to _______________________.
2. Thomasina is also upset over _________________________.
3. Bernard and Chloe ________________________.
4. Why does Thomasina turn to Septimus for answers about sex?
5. Where does Hannah find proof that Bernard's theory is incorrect?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)