|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lady Croom, who has shot a pigeon?
(a) Lord Croom.
(b) Mr. Noakes.
(c) Septimus' school friend.
2. Why will Bernard return to Sidley Park?
(a) For the dance.
(b) For the press conference.
(c) For further research.
(d) For the book signing.
3. Chloe believes the deterministic universe cannot work because _____________________.
(a) Math will not allow it.
(b) Egos get in the way.
(c) Sex gets in the way.
(d) History gets in the way.
4. What does Chloe claim is true of her brother?
(a) She claims he is leaving Sidley Park for good.
(b) She claims he is in love with Hannah.
(c) She claims he has information about her book.
(d) She claims he has fought a duel.
5. Bernard's dialogue reveals _____________________-.
(a) That Byron left England in a hurry.
(b) That Byron left the States in a hurry.
(c) That Byron was never at Sidley Park.
(d) That Byron fought Chater in a duel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the play take place?
2. What secret does Augustus know about Thomasina?
3. Septimus describes carnal embrace as _______________________.
4. Septimus tells Thomasina she must not be _________________________.
5. What is Valentine studying using his mathematical process?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)