|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chloe asks Hannah ___________________________.
(a) If she is romantically interested in Gus.
(b) If she is romantically interested in Bernard.
(c) If she is married.
(d) If she is done with her book.
2. What is remarkable about Thomasina's math equations?
(a) The solutions disprove Newton's theories
(b) The technique she uses is only about 20-years-old
(c) The data is pulled from piano music
(d) The equations are riddled with errors
3. What does Septimus do with the letters at the end of the scene?
(a) Puts them in The Couch of Eros.
(b) Throws them away.
(c) Puts them in his copy of Byron's book.
(d) Burns them.
4. What piece of gossip does Thomasina mention to Septimus?
(a) Mrs. Chater was discovered in bed with Lord Byron.
(b) Mrs. Chater was asked to leave Sidley Park.
(c) Mrs. Chater was found in carnal embrace in the gazebo.
(d) Mrs. Chater was discovered in bed with Mr. Noakes.
5. What does Bernard say Hannah is lacking?
(a) Killer instinct.
(b) Gut instinct.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lady Croom, who is in love with Mrs. Chater?
2. Jellaby arrives to ________________________.
3. What is Valentine studying using his mathematical process?
4. Lady Croom believes Thomasina has _______________________.
5. What does Thomasina believe she can plot with mathematical formulas?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)