|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Septimus receive at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Another turtle.
(b) An apple.
(c) A book.
(d) Another letter.
2. Thomasina's discussion of rice pudding proves, in her words, that _______________________.
(a) You can't always get what you want.
(b) You cannot separate things permanently.
(c) You cannot create chaos from order.
(d) You cannot stir things apart.
3. According to Lady Croom, who has shot a pigeon?
(a) Mr. Noakes.
(b) Septimus' school friend.
(d) Lord Croom.
4. What does Septimus bring home for Thomasina?
(a) A dead pheasant for pheasant pie.
(b) A dead rabbit for rabbit pie.
(c) A dead pigeon for pigeon pie.
(d) A dead racoon for racoon pie.
5. What objectionable article does Mrs. Chater wear?
(b) A girdle.
(c) A hoop skirt.
(d) A corset.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character enters and exits without speaking?
2. What has Valentine's mother loaned Bernard?
3. What does Bernard say Hannah is lacking?
4. Why does Hannah repeatedly raise her hand during Bernard's reading?
5. Where are the game books kept?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)