|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Croom ask Jellaby to bring her?
(a) Her incision.
(b) Her infusion.
(c) Her invitation.
(d) Her indecision.
2. Which character enters and exits without speaking?
3. Who is Lady Croom in love with, according to Thomasina?
(b) Mr. Noakes.
(c) Mr. Chater.
(d) Lord Byron.
4. Whose poem is Septimus reading?
(a) Ezra Chater's.
(b) Lord Byron's.
(d) Ezra Pound's.
5. Why does Valentine suggest Bernard should hide his car?
(a) Lord Croom would not allow guests who did not ride bicycles.
(b) Lord Croom would not allow guests who drove foreign cars.
(c) Lord Croom would not allow guests who did not drive carriages.
(d) Lord Croom would not allow guests with Japanese cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Lady Croom, who is in love with Mrs. Chater?
2. Lady Croom forgives Septimus because _____________________.
3. Why does Bernard think Byron engaged in a duel at Sidley Park?
4. Who enters the scene uninvited?
5. When he learns he might find information about Byron, Bernard makes arrangements to _______________.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)