|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Valentine's turtle?
2. How does Bernard first mislead Hannah?
(a) He lies about his name.
(b) He lies about his job.
(c) He lies about his work on Byron.
(d) He lies about his relationship with Chloe.
3. What does Brice say of Septimus with regard to their duel?
(a) That Septimus is all bluster and bladder
(b) That Septimus will find a way to cheat.
(c) That Septimus will enlist Byron's help
(d) That Septimus is a formidable shot
4. When he learns he might find information about Byron, Bernard makes arrangements to _______________.
(a) Stay at Sidley Park.
(b) Hide his car from Lord Croom.
(c) Stay in town.
(d) Begin writing a book.
5. What event is going to occur at Sidley Park?
(a) A dance for the district.
(b) A charity benefit.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) An auction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives after Hannah exits?
2. Lady Croom believes Thomasina has _______________________.
3. Why does Septimus claim he had an affair with Mrs. Chater?
4. Bernard states that the drama of life at Sidley Park was about __________________-.
5. What philosophical concepts do Septimus and Thomasina discuss in the scene?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)