|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Septimus admits to ______________________.
(a) Running away with Chater's wife.
(b) Slandering Chater's wife.
(c) Making love to Chater's wife.
(d) Ignoring Chater's wife.
2. Why does Septimus burn Lord Byron's letter?
(a) Because the letter is meant for Thomasina.
(b) Because the letter offends Septimus.
(c) Because the letter offends Lady Croom.
(d) Because the letter was addressed to Lady Croom.
3. Why does Gus run out of the room at the end of the scene?
(a) He is jealous of Chloe's affection for Bernard
(b) He is bothered by the pistol shot
(c) He hates people shouting
(d) He feels Valentine is disrespectful of Byron
4. Why will Bernard return to Sidley Park?
(a) For the dance.
(b) For further research.
(c) For the book signing.
(d) For the press conference.
5. Thomasina delivers a letter from ________________.
(a) Mrs. Chater.
(b) Mr. Chater.
(c) Lady Croom.
(d) Mr. Noakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason has Hannah enlisted Valentine in this scene?
2. In what year does the play begin?
3. What does Lady Croom ask Jellaby to bring her?
4. How does Thomasina's mathematical process differ from Valentine's?
5. Who has gone by morning?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)