|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bernard think Byron engaged in a duel at Sidley Park?
(a) He has discovered that Byron later married Mrs. Chater.
(b) He has discovered that Byron left England in a hurry.
(c) He has discovered Septimus' letters in The Couch of Eros.
(d) He has discovered Byron's journal from the days he spent at Sidley Park.
2. Why does Brice bring Chater to the West Indies?
(a) So he can avoid a duel with Chater.
(b) So he can have an affair with Mrs. Chater.
(c) So he can be sure Chater is killed.
(d) So he can avoid a duel with Septimus.
3. Who has gone by morning?
(a) Only Byron.
(b) Brice, the Chaters, and Byron.
(c) Brice and the Chaters.
(d) Only the Chaters.
4. What does Lady Croom ask Jellaby to bring her?
(a) Her infusion.
(b) Her invitation.
(c) Her indecision.
(d) Her incision.
5. Why will Bernard return to Sidley Park?
(a) For the press conference.
(b) For further research.
(c) For the book signing.
(d) For the dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound recurs in this scene?
2. What is Valentine studying using his mathematical process?
3. For what reason has Hannah enlisted Valentine in this scene?
4. What sounds end the scene?
5. Why doesn't Lord Croom hear the commotion during the night?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)