|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Croom has to ask her daughter for _____________.
(a) Her cooperation.
(b) Her middle name.
(c) Her preference in her studies.
(d) Her age.
2. What sound effect is heard constantly throughout this scene?
(a) Piano music in the next room
(b) Mr. Noakes' engine
(c) Clicking of a pen
(d) Rifle fire
3. Lady Croom believes Thomasina has _______________________.
(a) Grown more refined since the day befoe.
(b) Disguised herself.
(c) Grown taller since the day before.
(d) Changed since the day before.
4. What does Chloe claim is true of her brother?
(a) She claims he has fought a duel.
(b) She claims he is leaving Sidley Park for good.
(c) She claims he has information about her book.
(d) She claims he is in love with Hannah.
5. Hannah reveals that ___________________________-.
(a) Septimus and Byron duelled at Sidley Park.
(b) Septimus and Byron were lovers.
(c) Septimus and Byron were school mates.
(d) Septimus and Byron did not get along.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is remarkable about Thomasina's math equations?
2. When he learns he might find information about Byron, Bernard makes arrangements to _______________.
3. Who is Mr. Noakes?
4. Chater accuses Septimus of __________________-.
5. According to Lady Croom, who has shot a pigeon?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)