|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Croom in love with, according to Thomasina?
(a) Mr. Noakes.
(b) Mr. Chater.
(d) Lord Byron.
2. Who enters the scene uninvited?
3. What piece of gossip does Thomasina mention to Septimus?
(a) Mrs. Chater was found in carnal embrace in the gazebo.
(b) Mrs. Chater was asked to leave Sidley Park.
(c) Mrs. Chater was discovered in bed with Mr. Noakes.
(d) Mrs. Chater was discovered in bed with Lord Byron.
4. Brice accuses Septimus of ___________.
5. Septimus calls attention to ______________________.
(a) Brice's affair with Mrs. Chater.
(b) Noakes' affair with Mrs. Chater.
(c) Noakes' affair with Lady Croom.
(d) Brice's affair with Thomasina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chloe asks Hannah ___________________________.
2. Where does the play take place?
3. Who suggests Lady Croom's translation of Et in Arcadia Ego is incorrect?
4. Lady Croom claims her garden is currently arranged ______________________.
5. Why does Thomasina hate Cleopatra?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)