|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thomasina's discussion of rice pudding proves, in her words, that _______________________.
(a) You cannot create chaos from order.
(b) You cannot stir things apart.
(c) You cannot separate things permanently.
(d) You can't always get what you want.
2. When he learns he might find information about Byron, Bernard makes arrangements to _______________.
(a) Stay in town.
(b) Begin writing a book.
(c) Hide his car from Lord Croom.
(d) Stay at Sidley Park.
3. Brice accuses Septimus of ___________.
4. What does Chloe claim is true of her brother?
(a) She claims he has fought a duel.
(b) She claims he has information about her book.
(c) She claims he is leaving Sidley Park for good.
(d) She claims he is in love with Hannah.
5. In what year does the play begin?
(c) The present.
Short Answer Questions
1. Thomasina delivers a letter from ________________.
2. Chater accuses Septimus of __________________-.
3. Thomasina does not discover that Septimus was found with Mrs. Chater because_____________________________.
4. What does Gus bring Hannah?
5. Septimus compares Thomasina's rice pudding analogy to _____________________________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)