|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chater ask Septimus to join him?
(a) In the sun room.
(b) In the gun room.
(c) In the hermitage.
(d) In the garden.
2. Who suggests Lady Croom's translation of Et in Arcadia Ego is incorrect?
3. According to Lady Croom, who has shot a pigeon?
(b) Septimus' school friend.
(c) Mr. Noakes.
(d) Lord Croom.
4. Why does Thomasina turn to Septimus for answers about sex?
(a) Septimus is her brother.
(b) Septimus is her tutor.
(c) Septimus never tries to deceive anyone.
(d) Septimus is honorable and chaste.
5. Who seems particularly offended by Septimus' dalliance with Mrs. Chater?
(c) Lord Croom.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Septimus mentions death in Arcadia, Thomasina responds ____________________.
2. Lady Croom believes Thomasina has _______________________.
3. Thomasina is supposed to be studying
4. Septimus' reply to the letter is _____________________________.
5. Where does the play take place?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)