|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the play begin?
(b) The present.
2. Chater accuses Septimus of __________________-.
(a) Stealing his wife.
(b) Misleading his wife.
(c) Insulting his wife.
(d) Betraying his wife.
3. What sound interrupts Lady Croom's conversation?
(a) Piano music.
(b) The steam engine.
(c) A gun shot.
(d) A scream.
4. Thomasina delivers a letter from ________________.
(a) Mrs. Chater.
(b) Lady Croom.
(c) Mr. Noakes.
(d) Mr. Chater.
5. Who suggests Lady Croom's translation of Et in Arcadia Ego is incorrect?
Short Answer Questions
1. Thomasina describes the hermit in her drawing to _____________________.
2. Thomasina is supposed to be studying
3. Who enters the scene uninvited?
4. Why does Septimus describe Noakes as the serpent in the garden?
5. Thomasina does not discover that Septimus was found with Mrs. Chater because_____________________________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)