|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brice accuses Septimus of ___________.
2. Who seems particularly offended by Septimus' dalliance with Mrs. Chater?
(c) Lord Croom.
3. Lady Croom believes Thomasina has _______________________.
(a) Grown taller since the day before.
(b) Disguised herself.
(c) Grown more refined since the day befoe.
(d) Changed since the day before.
4. Who enters the scene uninvited?
5. Who is Mr. Noakes?
(a) The tutor.
(b) Mrs. Croom's brother.
(c) The landscape architect.
(d) The butler.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the poem Septimus is reading?
2. Where does Septimus place his letter after he has read it?
3. Brice claims that as a tutor, Septimus must __________________________.
4. Why does Septimus describe Noakes as the serpent in the garden?
5. In what year does the play begin?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)