|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose poem is Septimus reading?
(a) Ezra Pound's.
(b) Ezra Chater's.
(d) Lord Byron's.
2. What sound interrupts Lady Croom's conversation?
(a) A scream.
(b) A gun shot.
(c) Piano music.
(d) The steam engine.
3. Lady Croom has to ask her daughter for _____________.
(a) Her preference in her studies.
(b) Her age.
(c) Her cooperation.
(d) Her middle name.
4. Lady Croom believes Thomasina has _______________________.
(a) Grown taller since the day before.
(b) Changed since the day before.
(c) Disguised herself.
(d) Grown more refined since the day befoe.
5. When Septimus mentions death in Arcadia, Thomasina responds ____________________.
(a) Death cannot stop true love!
(b) Death be damned!
(c) Death is inevitable.
(d) Phooey to Death!
Short Answer Questions
1. Septimus admits to ______________________.
2. Thomasina is supposed to be studying
3. Lady Croom claims her garden is currently arranged ______________________.
4. What piece of gossip does Thomasina mention to Septimus?
5. When Thomasina asks Septimus about sexual congress, he _________________________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)