|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Croom has to ask her daughter for _____________.
(a) Her middle name.
(b) Her cooperation.
(c) Her age.
(d) Her preference in her studies.
2. Where does the play take place?
(a) Central Park, New York.
(b) Sydney Park, Australia.
(c) Sidley Park, Derbyshire.
(d) Rosings Park, Derbyshire.
3. Thomasina describes the hermit in her drawing to _____________________.
(a) The ghost in the machine.
(b) The babe in the woods.
(c) The Baptist in the wilderness.
(d) The man in the moon.
4. Brice accuses Septimus of ___________.
5. Whose poem is Septimus reading?
(a) Ezra Pound's.
(c) Lord Byron's.
(d) Ezra Chater's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lady Croom claims her garden is currently arranged ______________________.
2. Brice claims that as a tutor, Septimus must __________________________.
3. Septimus describes carnal embrace as _______________________.
4. Who suggests Lady Croom's translation of Et in Arcadia Ego is incorrect?
5. What sound interrupts Lady Croom's conversation?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)