|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Lady Croom, who is in love with Mrs. Chater?
(a) Lord Croom.
(c) Lord Byron.
(d) Captain Brice.
2. Septimus calls attention to ______________________.
(a) Brice's affair with Mrs. Chater.
(b) Noakes' affair with Mrs. Chater.
(c) Brice's affair with Thomasina.
(d) Noakes' affair with Lady Croom.
3. Why is Hannah at Sidley Park?
(a) She is writing a history of Lord Croom.
(b) She is writing a history of Byron's duels.
(c) She is writing a history of the garden.
(d) She is writing a history of Noakes.
4. When he learns he might find information about Byron, Bernard makes arrangements to _______________.
(a) Hide his car from Lord Croom.
(b) Begin writing a book.
(c) Stay in town.
(d) Stay at Sidley Park.
5. How does Chloe describe her brother, Gus?
(a) As a savant.
(b) As a genius.
(c) As a sexist.
(d) As a threat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assignment does Septimus give Thomasina?
2. Jellaby arrives to ________________________.
3. Lady Croom claims her garden is currently arranged ______________________.
4. How does Thomasina's mathematical process differ from Valentine's?
5. Chloe believes the deterministic universe cannot work because _____________________.
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)