|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernard learn about his theory of Byron and the supposed duel with Chater?
(a) He learns that Chater and Byron were not at Sidley Park at the same time.
(b) He learns that Chater and Byron were actually friends.
(c) He learns that Chater killed Byron at Sidley Park.
(d) He learns that Chater was not killed at Sidley Park.
2. What does Augustus question Septimus about?
3. What mathematical advantage does Valentine have over Thomasina?
(a) His equations are accurate
(b) He can use a computer to compute his equations
(c) He is more skilled at mathematics
(d) He is measuring something phyisical rather than emotional
4. Where does Chater ask Septimus to join him?
(a) In the gun room.
(b) In the sun room.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the hermitage.
5. Chater realizes that Byron intends ____________________.
(a) To challenge him to a duel.
(b) To leave with Mrs. Chater.
(c) To give him a positive review.
(d) To give him a bad review.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Valentine's turtle?
2. Bernard refutes Hannah's suggestions about the events of the past by telling her ___________________.
3. Which character enters and exits without speaking?
4. What event is going to occur at Sidley Park?
5. Thomasina does not discover that Septimus was found with Mrs. Chater because_____________________________.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)