|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is remarkable about Thomasina's math equations?
(a) The data is pulled from piano music
(b) The technique she uses is only about 20-years-old
(c) The equations are riddled with errors
(d) The solutions disprove Newton's theories
2. Why does Bernard think Byron engaged in a duel at Sidley Park?
(a) He has discovered Septimus' letters in The Couch of Eros.
(b) He has discovered that Byron left England in a hurry.
(c) He has discovered that Byron later married Mrs. Chater.
(d) He has discovered Byron's journal from the days he spent at Sidley Park.
3. Bernard calls Hannah's first book _________________.
(a) A work of historical value.
(b) A novelette.
(c) A work of fiction.
(d) A romance novel.
4. Why is Lady Croom vexed with her husband?
(a) He is determined to duel with Lord Byron.
(b) He has had an affair with Mrs. Chater.
(c) He is determined to change the garden.
(d) He is determined to duel with Septimus.
5. What is Lady Croom unhappy about?
(a) The damage Noakes has done to her piano.
(b) The affair she is having with Noakes.
(c) The affair she is having with Septimus.
(d) The damage Noakes has done to her garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chloe describe her brother, Gus?
2. What does Augustus question Septimus about?
3. What does Lady Croom ask Jellaby to bring her?
4. How has Lady Croom punished her brother for choosing his acquaintances unwisely?
5. Lady Croom claims her garden is currently arranged ______________________.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)