|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bernard states that the drama of life at Sidley Park was about __________________-.
(a) Literature and philosophy.
(b) Sex and literature.
(c) Philosophy and poetry.
(d) Sex and history.
2. How does Bernard first mislead Hannah?
(a) He lies about his job.
(b) He lies about his work on Byron.
(c) He lies about his relationship with Chloe.
(d) He lies about his name.
3. Who is Lady Croom's latest lover?
(c) Count Zelinsky.
4. How did Chater actually die?
(a) He died from a monkey bite.
(b) He died from a dog bite.
(c) He died from an alligator bite.
(d) He died from a spider bite.
5. What does Septimus bring home for Thomasina?
(a) A dead racoon for racoon pie.
(b) A dead pheasant for pheasant pie.
(c) A dead rabbit for rabbit pie.
(d) A dead pigeon for pigeon pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assignment does Septimus give Thomasina?
2. Lady Croom objects to Septimus' love letter because _________________________.
3. Why does Septimus claim he had an affair with Mrs. Chater?
4. What sounds end the scene?
5. Valentine believes ___________________________________________.
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)