|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hannah insist she will find at the end of the scene?
(a) Proof for her theory that Septimus was the hermit.
(b) Proof for her theory that Bernard was wrong.
(c) Proof for her theory that Thomasina was a genius.
(d) Proof for her theory that the hermit never existed.
2. Who seems particularly offended by Septimus' dalliance with Mrs. Chater?
(d) Lord Croom.
3. Bernard invites Hannah to London for ________.
(a) His lecture.
(b) More research.
(c) A book tour.
4. What does Thomasina believe she can plot with mathematical formulas?
(a) Manufactured images.
(c) Shapes in nature.
5. How old is Thomasina at this point?
(a) Sixteen and a half.
(c) Sixteen and eleven months.
(d) Seventeen and a half.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Thomasina turn to Septimus for answers about sex?
2. What is the name of Valentine's turtle?
3. Lady Croom wants Septimus to _______________________.
4. Why does Hannah repeatedly raise her hand during Bernard's reading?
5. At what time has Septimus agreed to duel Chater?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)