|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can't Noakes provide for the garden?
(a) Flowers for the flowerbed.
(b) A hermit for the hermitage.
(c) Water for the waterfall.
(d) Rocks for the cliff.
2. Why does Hannah repeatedly raise her hand during Bernard's reading?
(a) She is objecting to unsupported statements.
(b) She is objecting to his offensive language.
(c) She is afraid to interrupt him aloud.
(d) She is trying to prove he is wrong.
3. Who enters the scene uninvited?
4. What does Chloe claim is true of her brother?
(a) She claims he has fought a duel.
(b) She claims he is leaving Sidley Park for good.
(c) She claims he has information about her book.
(d) She claims he is in love with Hannah.
5. What does Thomasina believe she can plot with mathematical formulas?
(a) Manufactured images.
(d) Shapes in nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Lord Croom hear the commotion during the night?
2. Lady Croom invites Septimus to ____________________.
3. When Thomasina asks Septimus about sexual congress, he _________________________.
4. According to Chloe, what is her mother looking for?
5. Where are the game books kept?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)