|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Thomasina claim she will marry?
(d) Lord Byron.
2. Bernard calls Hannah's first book _________________.
(a) A novelette.
(b) A work of historical value.
(c) A romance novel.
(d) A work of fiction.
3. Chloe asks Hannah ___________________________.
(a) If she is romantically interested in Bernard.
(b) If she is done with her book.
(c) If she is married.
(d) If she is romantically interested in Gus.
4. In what style of dress are the Crooms attired as the scene opens?
(d) Regency wear
5. What does Septimus bring home for Thomasina?
(a) A dead pheasant for pheasant pie.
(b) A dead pigeon for pigeon pie.
(c) A dead racoon for racoon pie.
(d) A dead rabbit for rabbit pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What assignment does Septimus give Thomasina?
2. Why does Septimus describe Noakes as the serpent in the garden?
3. For what reason has Hannah enlisted Valentine in this scene?
4. Who is Mr. Noakes?
5. Hannah does not want to be called ______________.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)