|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lady Croom has to ask her daughter for _____________.
(a) Her cooperation.
(b) Her age.
(c) Her middle name.
(d) Her preference in her studies.
2. Where does Chater ask Septimus to join him?
(a) In the sun room.
(b) In the hermitage.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the gun room.
3. Lady Croom claims her garden is currently arranged ______________________.
(a) According to the latest fashion.
(b) As her husband designed it.
(c) According to her tastes.
(d) As God intended it.
4. Chloe asks Hannah ___________________________.
(a) If she is done with her book.
(b) If she is romantically interested in Bernard.
(c) If she is married.
(d) If she is romantically interested in Gus.
5. Brice accuses Septimus of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the play take place?
2. Who enters the scene uninvited?
3. What piece of gossip does Thomasina mention to Septimus?
4. According to Lady Croom, who has shot a pigeon?
5. Thomasina's discussion of rice pudding proves, in her words, that _______________________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)