Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thomasina describes the hermit in her drawing to _____________________.
(a) The ghost in the machine.
(b) The Baptist in the wilderness.
(c) The babe in the woods.
(d) The man in the moon.
2. Chater accuses Septimus of __________________-.
(a) Misleading his wife.
(b) Insulting his wife.
(c) Betraying his wife.
(d) Stealing his wife.
3. Septimus compares Thomasina's rice pudding analogy to _____________________________.
(a) Manifest destiny.
(b) Man's free will or self-determination.
(c) The theory of relativity.
(d) Man's inherent evil nature.
4. Thomasina does not discover that Septimus was found with Mrs. Chater because_____________________________.
(a) Thomasina believes Septimus loves only her.
(b) The servants tried to cover up for Septimus.
(c) The servants discovered her listening and stopped talking.
(d) Thomasina believes Septimus is in love with her mother.
5. When he learns he might find information about Byron, Bernard makes arrangements to _______________.
(a) Hide his car from Lord Croom.
(b) Stay at Sidley Park.
(c) Stay in town.
(d) Begin writing a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What false last name does Chloe give Bernard?
2. Who is Mr. Noakes?
3. Thomasina is supposed to be studying
4. Septimus admits to ______________________.
5. Thomasina delivers a letter from ________________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)