|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the proof that Byron was at Sidley Park in 1809?
(a) The proof is in the letter Hannah finds.
(b) The proof is in a game book that records him shooting a hare.
(c) the prrof is in Lady Croom's journal.
(d) The proof is in Bernard's book on Byron.
2. Hannah reveals that ___________________________-.
(a) Septimus and Byron were school mates.
(b) Septimus and Byron did not get along.
(c) Septimus and Byron duelled at Sidley Park.
(d) Septimus and Byron were lovers.
3. Chloe believes the others won't support Bernard's theory because __________________.
(a) They are jealous.
(b) They are angry with him.
(c) They don't understand him.
(d) They are trying to steal his ideas.
4. How does Bernard first mislead Hannah?
(a) He lies about his work on Byron.
(b) He lies about his relationship with Chloe.
(c) He lies about his job.
(d) He lies about his name.
5. What does Hannah demand of Bernard that prompts him to call her a silly bitch?
(a) Another review of her book.
(b) Another piece of research in exchange for hers.
(c) Proof for his theories on Byron.
(d) Proof for his theory of chaos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Septimus agree to at the end of the scene?
2. Bernard refutes Hannah's suggestions about the events of the past by telling her ___________________.
3. Why does Hannah slap Bernard?
4. What false last name does Chloe give Bernard?
5. What sound accompanies the dialogue in parts of the scene?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)