|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thomasina is ___________________.
(a) Translating Italian.
(b) Translating Hebrew.
(c) Translating Latin.
(d) Translating Greek.
2. Who is onstage when the scene begins?
(b) Lady Croom.
3. Lady Croom wants Septimus to _______________________.
(a) Talk Thomasina out of leaving.
(b) Talk Byron out of leaving.
(c) Talk Chater out of leaving.
(d) Talk Brice out of leaving.
4. What does Septimus receive at the beginning of the scene?
(a) A book.
(b) Another letter.
(c) Another turtle.
(d) An apple.
5. Why does Gus run out of the room at the end of the scene?
(a) He hates people shouting
(b) He is bothered by the pistol shot
(c) He feels Valentine is disrespectful of Byron
(d) He is jealous of Chloe's affection for Bernard
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Bernard return to Sidley Park?
2. Why is it significant that the covers to the letters from Mrs. Chater have not survived?
3. What is Hannah's gift to Bernard?
4. What sound accompanies the dialogue in parts of the scene?
5. Chloe asks Hannah ___________________________.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)