|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernard say Hannah is lacking?
(b) Killer instinct.
(c) Gut instinct.
2. What mathematical advantage does Valentine have over Thomasina?
(a) His equations are accurate
(b) He is more skilled at mathematics
(c) He is measuring something phyisical rather than emotional
(d) He can use a computer to compute his equations
3. Lady Croom claims her garden is currently arranged ______________________.
(a) As God intended it.
(b) According to her tastes.
(c) According to the latest fashion.
(d) As her husband designed it.
4. Lady Croom has to ask her daughter for _____________.
(a) Her preference in her studies.
(b) Her cooperation.
(c) Her age.
(d) Her middle name.
5. Lady Croom believes Thomasina has _______________________.
(a) Changed since the day before.
(b) Disguised herself.
(c) Grown more refined since the day befoe.
(d) Grown taller since the day before.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sounds end the scene?
2. Why does Thomasina hate Cleopatra?
3. Lady Croom wants Septimus to _______________________.
4. Why does Brice want Septimus to accept Chater's challenge?
5. What is Hannah's gift to Bernard?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)