|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the scene uninvited?
2. What false last name does Chloe give Bernard?
3. Why does Hannah repeatedly raise her hand during Bernard's reading?
(a) She is objecting to unsupported statements.
(b) She is afraid to interrupt him aloud.
(c) She is objecting to his offensive language.
(d) She is trying to prove he is wrong.
4. What sounds end the scene?
(a) A gun shot and crows crying.
(b) Piano music and the steam engine.
(c) Violin music and crows crying.
(d) A gun shot and piano music.
5. When he learns he might find information about Byron, Bernard makes arrangements to _______________.
(a) Stay at Sidley Park.
(b) Hide his car from Lord Croom.
(c) Stay in town.
(d) Begin writing a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chloe believes the others won't support Bernard's theory because __________________.
2. Hannah does not want to be called ______________.
3. Who is onstage when the scene begins?
4. What does Hannah insist she will find at the end of the scene?
5. What does Bernard suggest is incorrect about Hannah's first book?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)