|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Thomasina is ___________________.
(a) Translating Latin.
(b) Translating Greek.
(c) Translating Italian.
(d) Translating Hebrew.
2. Lady Croom has to ask her daughter for _____________.
(a) Her age.
(b) Her middle name.
(c) Her preference in her studies.
(d) Her cooperation.
3. What does Thomasina believe she can plot with mathematical formulas?
(b) Shapes in nature.
(d) Manufactured images.
4. Why is Hannah at Sidley Park?
(a) She is writing a history of Lord Croom.
(b) She is writing a history of Byron's duels.
(c) She is writing a history of Noakes.
(d) She is writing a history of the garden.
5. Where is the proof that Byron was at Sidley Park in 1809?
(a) The proof is in Bernard's book on Byron.
(b) The proof is in a game book that records him shooting a hare.
(c) The proof is in the letter Hannah finds.
(d) the prrof is in Lady Croom's journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Septimus tells Thomasina she must not be _________________________.
2. Chater accuses Septimus of __________________-.
3. Thomasina delivers a letter from ________________.
4. According to Lady Croom, who has shot a pigeon?
5. At what time has Septimus agreed to duel Chater?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)