|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is remarkable about Thomasina's math equations?
(a) The data is pulled from piano music
(b) The equations are riddled with errors
(c) The solutions disprove Newton's theories
(d) The technique she uses is only about 20-years-old
2. Why will Bernard return to Sidley Park?
(a) For further research.
(b) For the press conference.
(c) For the book signing.
(d) For the dance.
3. What does Brice say of Septimus with regard to their duel?
(a) That Septimus will find a way to cheat.
(b) That Septimus will enlist Byron's help
(c) That Septimus is a formidable shot
(d) That Septimus is all bluster and bladder
4. Chater accuses Septimus of __________________-.
(a) Misleading his wife.
(b) Stealing his wife.
(c) Insulting his wife.
(d) Betraying his wife.
5. What does Bernard offer to do for Valentine?
(a) Give him credit for proving Byron killed Chater.
(b) Give him credit for finding the game book.
(c) Give him credit for editing the Bernard's book.
(d) Give him credit for proving Chater was dead in 1810.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the game books kept?
2. How does Bernard first mislead Hannah?
3. What sounds end the scene?
4. Thomasina believes she has made a discovery in ______________.
5. Thomasina is also upset over _________________________.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)