|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the scene uninvited?
2. How does Thomasina's mathematical process differ from Valentine's?
(a) Thomasina uses calculus; Valentine uses algebra
(b) Thomasina begins with the equation; Valentine begins with data
(c) Thomasina is interested in art; Valentine is interested in science
(d) Thomasina's math is emotional; Valentine's math is analytical
3. At the start of the scene, Bernard is _____________________.
(a) Reading Lady Croom's letters.
(b) Reading Byron's journal.
(c) Reading Hannah's manuscript.
(d) Reading his manuscript.
4. What is the name of Valentine's turtle?
5. Chater accuses Septimus of __________________-.
(a) Insulting his wife.
(b) Stealing his wife.
(c) Betraying his wife.
(d) Misleading his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hannah does not want to be called ______________.
2. Why does Bernard think Byron engaged in a duel at Sidley Park?
3. Chloe asks Hannah ___________________________.
4. What mathematical advantage does Valentine have over Thomasina?
5. What is Hannah's gift to Bernard?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)