|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bernard first mislead Hannah?
(a) He lies about his work on Byron.
(b) He lies about his name.
(c) He lies about his relationship with Chloe.
(d) He lies about his job.
2. Which character enters and exits without speaking?
3. What does Hannah's letter prove?
(a) It proves that Byron duelled with Chater in 1809.
(b) It proves that Brice wanted to kill Byron.
(c) It proves that Chater was dead by 1810.
(d) It proves that Byron was dead by 1810.
4. Why is Hannah at Sidley Park?
(a) She is writing a history of Lord Croom.
(b) She is writing a history of Byron's duels.
(c) She is writing a history of Noakes.
(d) She is writing a history of the garden.
5. Thomasina is ___________________.
(a) Translating Hebrew.
(b) Translating Greek.
(c) Translating Latin.
(d) Translating Italian.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the proof that Byron was at Sidley Park in 1809?
2. Lady Croom has to ask her daughter for _____________.
3. Thomasina is also upset over _________________________.
4. What does Septimus agree to at the end of the scene?
5. What is Valentine studying using his mathematical process?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)