|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the proof that Byron was at Sidley Park in 1809?
(a) The proof is in the letter Hannah finds.
(b) the prrof is in Lady Croom's journal.
(c) The proof is in a game book that records him shooting a hare.
(d) The proof is in Bernard's book on Byron.
2. Why are the modern characters wearing period clothes in this scene?
(a) They are being photgraphed for Bernard's article.
(b) They are reenacting Thomasina and Septimus' story.
(c) They are being photographed for Chloe's wedding.
(d) They are being photographed before the dance.
3. Which character enters and exits without speaking?
4. Hannah leaves because ____________________________.
(a) She has found proof to support Bernard's claim.
(b) She has found proof of Lady Croom's affair with Byron.
(c) She has found proof to refute Bernard's claim.
(d) She had found proof that Septimus was the hermit.
5. Who is Lady Croom's latest lover?
(a) Count Zelinsky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound effect is heard constantly throughout this scene?
2. What does Chloe claim is true of her brother?
3. What does Bernard say Hannah is lacking?
4. In what style of dress are the Crooms attired as the scene opens?
5. Why does Valentine suggest Bernard should hide his car?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)