|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bernard think Byron engaged in a duel at Sidley Park?
(a) He has discovered that Byron later married Mrs. Chater.
(b) He has discovered Septimus' letters in The Couch of Eros.
(c) He has discovered that Byron left England in a hurry.
(d) He has discovered Byron's journal from the days he spent at Sidley Park.
2. Who is onstage when the scene begins?
(a) Lady Croom.
3. What mathematical advantage does Valentine have over Thomasina?
(a) His equations are accurate
(b) He is more skilled at mathematics
(c) He is measuring something phyisical rather than emotional
(d) He can use a computer to compute his equations
4. In what style of dress are the Crooms attired as the scene opens?
(c) Regency wear
5. Where are the game books kept?
(a) In the commode.
(b) In the pantry.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In the closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hannah's gift to Bernard?
2. What is the one word Valentine repeats in her first two entrances?
3. Why is Hannah at Sidley Park?
4. When he learns he might find information about Byron, Bernard makes arrangements to _______________.
5. Who arrives after Hannah exits?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)