|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Croom's latest lover?
(c) Count Zelinsky.
2. What sound effect is heard constantly throughout this scene?
(a) Rifle fire
(b) Mr. Noakes' engine
(c) Clicking of a pen
(d) Piano music in the next room
3. What does Chloe claim is true of her brother?
(a) She claims he is in love with Hannah.
(b) She claims he is leaving Sidley Park for good.
(c) She claims he has fought a duel.
(d) She claims he has information about her book.
4. What tabloid headline does Hannah share with the Crooms?
(a) Mad Monkey Bites Back
(b) Child Prodigy Solves Apple Leaf
(c) Bonking Byron Shot Poet
(d) Sex, Literature, and Death at Sidley Park
5. What does Bernard say Hannah is lacking?
(b) Gut instinct.
(d) Killer instinct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Valentine suggest Bernard should hide his car?
2. What has Valentine's mother loaned Bernard?
3. Why does Gus run out of the room at the end of the scene?
4. What does Hannah's letter prove?
5. What is remarkable about Thomasina's math equations?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)