|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Moll's title?
(a) Assistant Prosecutor.
(d) Wayne County District Attorney.
2. Who was an eyewitness to the incident at the Sweets' house?
3. How many people crammed into the area around the house?
4. At what time did Sweet make the call to Perry?
(a) 10:45 p.m.
(b) 11:35 p.m.
(c) 12:30 p.m.
(d) 2:15 p.m.
5. What was the surname of the county prosecutor?
6. What was the charge on the 11 men?
(a) Attempted murder.
(b) Aggravated battery.
(c) Assault to commit murder.
(d) Reckless endangerment.
7. What was the bail amount set at?
8. Who was sent to Detroit to investigate?
9. Who held a rally in the park?
(b) Sweet supporters.
(c) Tireman Avenue Association.
10. Which of the following causes the attorneys to argue?
(a) Who would be first chair.
(b) Change of venue.
(c) Change of legal representation.
(d) Jury selection.
11. How was Sweet referred to in the media?
(a) A martyr.
(b) A reluctant hero.
(c) A face of the future.
(d) A pompous upstart.
12. Why did Sweet take the stand if he was not required to do so?
(a) Personal obligation.
13. The trial seemed to ride on the hope that Darrow could present a case that could be described how?
14. Who spoke to the men about the guns and ammunition?
15. What did Darrow request from the court?
(a) Different judge.
(d) Change of venue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the neighbor called to testify?
2. The organization was found to be guilty of what?
3. In which book of the Bible does the story of the Prodigal Son appear?
4. What happened to the cases against the other defendants?
5. What evidence did Kennedy find at the Sweet home?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)