|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which famous scientist did Sweet long to study?
2. What was the name of the area reserved for blacks?
(a) Black Forest.
(b) Garland Avenue.
(c) Black Bottom.
(d) The Slums.
3. In what year was Sweet born?
4. What is the name of the slave's wife?
5. How often was the payment due on the mortgage?
6. On which date did the rally of the Waterworks Park Improvement Association take place?
(a) February 19.
(b) August 23.
(c) June 6.
(d) July 14.
7. What group of brothers joined the movement?
8. In what month did the Sweets return to the U.S.?
9. Sweet dreamed of studying where?
10. The neighborhood is located between Detroit and what other city?
(a) Ann Arbor.
(b) Grand Rapids.
(c) Grosse Point.
11. Sweet's father buys property in which Florida town?
12. What was the name of the university attended by Sweet?
(b) William and Mary.
(c) Notre Dame.
13. What caused the KKK's candidate to be disqualified from the election?
(a) The candidate was not disqualified.
(b) The candidate died.
(c) The candidate was arrested.
(d) Spelling errors.
14. What is the name of Sweet's younger brother?
15. How much would the house cost if purchased by the Association?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many guns did the Sweets have when they moved into the new house?
2. What did Sweet's other brother do for a living?
3. Which professional calls Dr. Sweet to report a problem?
4. Where was Dr. Sweet's practice?
5. Who was the first member of the Sweet family to arrive in Florida?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)