1. In what year does the book begin?
2. What is the name of the street referred to as a white neighborhood?
3. The neighborhood is located between Detroit and what other city?
4. What is Dr. Sweet's first name?
5. Where did Sweet hail from?
6. Which group had a stronghold in Detroit?
7. What was important about the year?
8. What was the name of the other doctor that was attacked?
9. How long had the doctor been in his new home before he was attacked?
10. What was the surname of the Sweets' chauffeur?
This section contains 2,695 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)