|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Judgment Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What document was objected to by Hays?
(a) List of expert witnesses.
(c) Bill of Particulars.
2. Where did the couple meet?
(a) Coffee shop.
(d) Medical convention.
3. Which of the following was not a major part of Detroit at that time?
(c) Automotive industry.
(d) Republican party.
4. What did Sweet's other brother do for a living?
(a) Auto factory worker.
5. In which book of the Bible does the story of the Prodigal Son appear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the surname of the governor of Florida?
2. Who finally admitted to finding a stone in the house?
3. The organization was found to be guilty of what?
4. Who participated in jury selection with Darrow?
5. Where did the family member come from?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)