|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Judgment Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who presented the defendants with a document that awaited their signatures?
2. Sweet dreamed of studying where?
3. How many people crammed into the area around the house?
4. What was the name of the Sweet's daughter?
(b) Mary Jane.
5. What was the surname of the governor of Florida?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Sweet meet his future wife?
2. Where did Sweet and Gladys travel after he was released from jail?
3. Which of the following was not a big part of the Detroit scene in early 1925?
4. In what month did the Sweets return to the U.S.?
5. What is the name of the street referred to as a white neighborhood?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)