|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Judgment Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group was eliminated from jury selection?
2. Which of the following was not a big part of the Detroit scene in early 1925?
(a) Real estate extortion.
(b) Voter registration.
(c) KKK activity.
(d) Al Capone's gang.
3. The trial seemed to ride on the hope that Darrow could present a case that could be described how?
4. In what town was the university located?
(d) Green Bay.
5. Which of the following men was not one of Sweet's attorneys?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Sweet born?
2. White was upset about the cost of what?
3. White split his time between court and which other activity?
4. What was the name of the Garland Avenue resident that helped to break the case?
5. What happened to the cases against the other defendants?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)