|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Judgment Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While abroad, the Sweets encounter discrimination at which of the following locations?
2. What document was objected to by Hays?
(a) Bill of Particulars.
(d) List of expert witnesses.
3. Who went with the inspector through the Sweets' house?
(a) Chief of police.
4. Who presented the defendants with a document that awaited their signatures?
5. What was the name of the church?
(a) Our Lady of Sorrows.
(b) Bethel AME.
(c) United Church of Christ.
(d) Second Baptist Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the person who was killed on Garland Avenue?
2. On which day did Darrow meet the defendants?
3. The inspector had how many reinforcements to help control the mob on Garland Avenue?
4. How much money was in the NAACP defense fund?
5. With which famous scientist did Sweet long to study?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)