|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 "Judgment Day".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month did the Sweets return to the U.S.?
2. In what town was the university located?
(c) Green Bay.
3. What is the issue with hiring the high profile attorneys?
(a) Public outrage.
(b) Scheduling conflicts.
4. How old was Sweet when he left Florida?
5. What was Springarn's job?
(a) Head of local chapter of the KKK.
(b) Mayor of Detroit.
(c) Supreme Court justice.
(d) Head of the NAACP legal committee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the church?
2. What was the name of the person who was killed on Garland Avenue?
3. Who was an eyewitness to the incident at the Sweets' house?
4. With which famous scientist did Sweet long to study?
5. Who did not attend the meeting at the NAACP?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)