|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "The Prodigal Son".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the KKK's candidate to be disqualified from the election?
(a) The candidate was not disqualified.
(b) Spelling errors.
(c) The candidate died.
(d) The candidate was arrested.
2. How were the residents of Garland Avenue notified about the Association meeting?
(b) Word of mouth.
(c) News coverage.
(d) Telephone campaign.
3. Who was an eyewitness to the incident at the Sweets' house?
4. What is Dr. Sweet's first name?
5. Publicity began to increase which of the following?
(a) KKK outbursts.
(c) Police interference in the case.
(d) Financial contributions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the police inspector?
2. Who smoothed things over between the various groups in Detroit?
3. What is the name of the slave's wife?
4. How much would the house cost if purchased by the Association?
5. Where did Sweet hail from?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)