|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 "The Prodigal Son".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company hired Sweet as its doctor?
(b) Liberty Life Insurance.
(d) Kennedy Compound.
2. What was the name of the hospital built to serve the black community?
(a) Dunbar Memorial Hospital.
(b) Eiselberg Medical Facility.
(c) Davidson Medical Center.
(d) Detroit Negro Hospital.
3. Which professional calls Dr. Sweet to report a problem?
(a) Insurance agent.
(c) Pest control inspector.
(d) Tax commissioner.
4. When did Civil War troops reach Florida?
5. What was the surname of the governor of Florida?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date was the case scheduled to begin?
2. How were the residents of Garland Avenue notified about the Association meeting?
3. In which county jail were the Sweets and associates held?
4. What was the name of the pharmacy where Sweet bargained for office space?
5. How old was Sweet when he left Florida?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)